Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye HA...

Default Goodbye HA...

:lies
    It's been incredibly fun at times, and immensely disappointing at others, but I've weathered the good with the bad and overall think I've learned a lot during the brief time I've been here.

That said, I've had way too many disagreements with folks here during my short stay, and rather than continue to annoy members who wish to see an end to the arguing so common here of late with further insulting posts directed to this poster or the other, I've come to a decision which was very difficult for me to arrive at, but ultimately had to be made in my own best interests, and in keeping with the way things seem to go with respect to the board.

So, to Hara Juku, whatsupwithat, LG, Quinn, Peggygee, suckseed, Julie, Night Rider, mbf, M77, Legend, Felicia, Nicole, Luna and countless other people who I've enjoyed interacting with, but whose names I can't remember at the moment... This is it. Yes, this is my goodbye to HA, but I don't want any of you to be upset or misunderstand, seeing as how I'm only saying goodbye because it seems to be something of a board requirement, and I want to make sure I follow the rules.

I shall return in short order, surprising no one, but my very first goodbye thread will always be here, in keeping with the rules of the forum that everyone makes such a thread between their 1,500th and 2,000th posts. Thank you all very much for the lively discussions we've had, the laughs and the tears. I will never forget any of you, and shall miss you all tremendously until around 8pm EST tomorrow, whereupon I hope to be welcomed back with open arms.

Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	people_who_care_179.jpg 
Views:	676 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	145552  

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

You'll be back. They always come back. :P

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Default Re: Goodbye HA...

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    It's been incredibly fun at times, and immensely disappointing at others, but I've weathered the good with the bad and overall think I've learned a lot during the brief time I've been here.

That said, I've had way too many disagreements with folks here during my short stay, and rather than continue to annoy members who wish to see an end to the arguing so common here of late with further insulting posts directed to this poster or the other, I've come to a decision which was very difficult for me to arrive at, but ultimately had to be made in my own best interests, and in keeping with the way things seem to go with respect to the board.

So, to Hara Juku, whatsupwithat, LG, Quinn, Peggygee, suckseed, Julie, Night Rider, mbf, M77, Legend, Felicia, Nicole, Luna and countless other people who I've enjoyed interacting with, but whose names I can't remember at the moment... This is it. Yes, this is my goodbye to HA, but I don't want any of you to be upset or misunderstand, seeing as how I'm only saying goodbye because it seems to be something of a board requirement, and I want to make sure I follow the rules.

I shall return in short order, surprising no one, but my very first goodbye thread will always be here, in keeping with the rules of the forum that everyone makes such a thread between their 1,500th and 2,000th posts. Thank you all very much for the lively discussions we've had, the laughs and the tears. I will never forget any of you, and shall miss you all tremendously until around 8pm EST tomorrow, whereupon I hope to be welcomed back with open arms.

Thank you

The list of appropriate responses is as follows:

1) Glad to read you aren't leaving for too long, TJ.
    2) LMFAO.
    3) You forgot to include the most important element common to any sufficiently dramatic and noteworthy "goodbye post": the part where you blame everyone else without ever taking responsibility for your own actions.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

"Happy Trails!!!"

Professional Poster

Thank you

Good. And F*ck off, you wanker. Thanks for mentioning ME in your goodbye-for-a-day post.

I'm DONE responding to you. At least until the next time I respond.

:google

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

You say goodbye, but I say hello....
    hello, hello, I don't know why you say goodbye
    I say hello-oh

Professional Poster

Well, let me be the first to say goodbye and WELCOME BACK!!!

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Professional Poster

Thank you
    See you tommorow man, until then adios.

It's going to be tough without you though

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

awwww, tj, don't do it, man!!

btw, that was a beautiful thing to read. the best and most honest goodbye yet on ha.

are you back yet? :P

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Hi TJ,

This came very sudden. It's sad to hear that you are leaving HA (for now). But I know you will be back one day so take care! We'll all miss you.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol