Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default Question......Cock size and SRS resistance/acceptance.

Business aside,

Do you think the size of a ts girls cock has alot to do with her desire as to whether or not she opts for SRS early.

I've heard of girls who always grew up disliking their cocks. But I'm wondering if they would still feel that way if they are more on the endowed side.

So how much of a role does "endowment" play in the acceptance of ones cock.......er.........penis.

Medical/educational question

Default hmmmm

i think that even if i was hung like Godzilla that someday i would have srs. But i can see that if i were bigger that i would feel like i belonged a lil more in one place instead of being like "not a girl" and not the "ideal t-girl" either.

I think if ur small or feel inadequate- it makes u feel a stronger need for surgery cuz u feel like although u have a penis-it's not even what most would consider a "normal" penis. It's like u feel like ur "stuff" isn't even stepping up to what it "should be", so why not just go right ahead with having srs and make it what it "should be"?

Plus for girls looking to be in the adult entertainment industry or even in an intimate relationship with a t-girl lover it's a lil embarrassing.

i apologize but i'm half asleep.....just my sleepy opinion.

Silver Poster

Default Re: hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel Tucker

i apologize but i'm half asleep.....just my sleepy opinion.
    __________________________________________________ __________________

That to me was a great candid answer, definately spot on to what I was, and still am, looking for. You for sure owe no apologies for that. In fact I thank you for being the first and only one to come to the rescue of my question.

Hopefully, with a little luck, I can get at least a few more first hand legitimate responses like yours.

Thank you Hazel Tucker.

Silver Poster

1 bump for another response please.

Silver Poster

I want some more love on the edumacation.

5 Star Poster

I think penis size has little to do with it. I think it's more about one's sexual interests. A girl who is exclusively a bottom, I think usually wants SRS in order to feel complete. But a t-girl who tops, especially for money, may or may not have an interest in SRS.

For one thing there is the issue of cutting off the money maker. For another, some t-girls get a lot of pleasure from their cocks. I have a T GF, who looks super femme, has had all kinds of work, and acts like a truck driver. She has no intention of ever giving up her cock, she enjoys using it.

I think it really depends upon the person. Their sexuality, emotions, relationships, etc.

No quick and easy answer.

Hugs,
    TS Jamie

PS - Anybody got a meat cleaver handy?

Junior Poster

I don't hate mine, I just don't want in my body! Simple as that!

Professional Poster

I don't think that size makes a bit of difference to a girl. If she wants to be all girl, she will eventually have SRS regardless of her size. That is just my personal opinion from the information I have gathered from different girls over the years.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Silver Poster

Seeing that this is officially my 1,500th post,

I think I'll spend it.......well.....on me.

Last bump for, what I at least felt was, a good question/topic.

Did I ask a "too personal" type question here or somethin?

Junior Poster

Default Re: Question......Cock size and SRS resistance/acceptance.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Business aside,

Do you think the size of a ts girls cock has alot to do with her desire as to whether or not she opts for SRS early.

I've heard of girls who always grew up disliking their cocks. But I'm wondering if they would still feel that way if they are more on the endowed side.

So how much of a role does "endowment" play in the acceptance of ones cock.......er.........penis.

Medical/educational question
    Right, If a male feels like a female, suffers from gender disphoria, has suffered a feeling of being born in the wrong gender, has had a lifelong
    problem, a discomfort with their own body and suicidal thoughts because of their inability to resolve their inner turmoil.

If only this person had a PENIS like a quarter horse, like John WAD Holmes, then that would make everything OK. A gigantic PENIS would solve all of their problems with their gender issues.

Fucking brilliant post! Very insightful. You are a fucking genius. A giant cock is all it takes to solve everyones problems.