4 20.00%
  • Can't decide: I love them both.

2 10.00%
  • Hoping for mutual destruction

5 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5 Star Poster

Gold Poster

If you exclude hondas vote he's on zero!

And any future votes will be from his other accounts.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider

The amazing thing about all this is that he attacked me over my trying to get you two to take a breather. I have no idea what set him off there. But if he wants a battle of wits using logic and facts, he's got it. As of now though, he's unable to commit to any kind of bet. He's a coward as well as a molester/stalker. It's amazing to me that more people don't tell him to fuck off. This isn't the typical internet fight to me. The guy went across the country like an obsessed fan, molested a drunk woman who in my opinion is a very cool presence on this board, and continues to ruin all her attempts at interacting here. He broke the usual internet barrier. She's the one who has to wonder what else he'll do. But there are those who think I'm overreacting. What would it take for them to do something? I used to be an activist, and I still believe in taking action, not just bitching. Respecting women is important to me. And that's all this is about.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed

The amazing thing about all this is that he attacked me over my trying to get you two to take a breather. I have no idea what set him off there. But if he wants a battle of wits using logic and facts, he's got it. As of now though, he's unable to commit to any kind of bet. He's a coward as well as a molester/stalker. It's amazing to me that more people don't tell him to fuck off. This isn't the typical internet fight to me. The guy went across the country like an obsessed fan, molested a drunk woman who in my opinion is a very cool presence on this board, and continues to ruin all her attempts at interacting here. He broke the usual internet barrier. She's the one who has to wonder what else he'll do. But there are those who think I'm overreacting. What would it take for them to do something? I used to be an activist, and I still believe in taking action, not just bitching. Respecting women is important to me. And that's all this is about.
    It's a disgrace the way he stalks Vicki and doesn't give her room to breathe. He's been told so many times, by so many people to change his behaviour, but he continues to be erratic. I don't think he'll ever change his ways to be honest, so arguing with him is a waste of time. I'm going to try my best to avoid him, but he is so irratating that it's hard not to get dragged into his bullshit. What pisses me off the most is he's that much of a coward to address any questions, so he just responds with something totally irrelevant, with a laughing face at the end. ( ) What a dick.

5 Star Poster

It's a disgrace the way he stalks Vicki and doesn't give her room to breathe. He's been told so many times, by so many people to change his behaviour, but he continues to be erratic. I don't think he'll ever change his ways to be honest, so arguing with him is a waste of time. I'm going to try my best to avoid him, but he is so irratating that it's hard not to get dragged into his bullshit. What pisses me off the most is he's that much of a coward to address any questions, so he just responds with something totally irrelevant, with a laughing face at the end. ( ) What a dick.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. He's a complete coward.

Well he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.
    But...he is a tool!

I voted for Team Suckseed.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Whitesox