Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Rookie Poster

Fuck me, I missed all the excitement!

I'm with Suckseed on this one.

Jeff is a complete fruitloop. I don’t post much on here. Like many, I would rather watch from the sidelines. But he freaks me the fuck out. I consider myself to be a competent, straight thinking, straight talking guy and I can handle myself pretty well in most situations. Hondarobot one is of those very few nutcases that fucking enrages me when I see his posts. He displays all the qualities of a delusional, unstable, peado-type with an unhealthy interest in chasing Vicki. His concept of reality of so far off the mark it's friggin scary!

One of his recent posts was to email Danielle Foxxx and start a thread calling her a chicken for not replying to his email to provoke her into posting on the thread or returning his email! I fucking dread to think what the content of the email was about!

If Jeff is like this on a public forum then what the hell is he like behind closed doors!! With a girl alone in a room?? In a private conversation between two people with no-one else to overhear them??

He instantly and desperate latches onto people in a futile attempt to gain credibility with them and seal a friendship bond, which he knows wont last that long and they suss him out quite quickly.

To travel a vast distance (by bus!!) is not un-common when invited, but to go un-invited only confirms that you were quite likely to get a refusal if you asked!!

If he only posts on here, which is unlikely, where else does he post? Who else does he stalk? What other lengths does he go to ? What other girls does a scare and thinks that it all part of the chase? What else do we not know about that would scare the crap out of ordinary people??

The Internet is an odd new environment to us all. A couple of years ago I had someone terrorising my business through the Internet. I can’t be bother to explain it all but one of my business competitors made a full-frontal attack on my business’s credibility by posting slanderous & damaging comments on various forums, placing phantom orders, harassing staff, etc. They did it all over the net and tried to stay anonymous. After a few weeks and losing $1000’s they tripped up and I discovered who it was. I got in my car drove 450 miles, only stopping for fuelling, knocked on his front door and punched his lights out in front of his neighbours!!

It was wrong for me to do that, but it felt fanfuckintastic and it stopped him.

What I am saying Hondarobot; you do all this brave bollocks with the net…. harassing stalker stuff in the real world and then posting it up for everyone to see. You then post up on the forums your full name and where you work!! You even provoke/dare people to come down and kick the fuckin crap outta you !! One day someone, that is just as unhinged as you are…. Will actually do it !! Then you’d be proper fucked.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    Fuck me, I missed all the excitement!

I'm with Suckseed on this one.

Jeff is a complete fruitloop. I don’t post much on here. Like many, I would rather watch from the sidelines. But he freaks me the fuck out. I consider myself to be a competent, straight thinking, straight talking guy and I can handle myself pretty well in most situations. Hondarobot one is of those very few nutcases that fucking enrages me when I see his posts. He displays all the qualities of a delusional, unstable, peado-type with an unhealthy interest in chasing Vicki. His concept of reality of so far off the mark it's friggin scary!

One of his recent posts was to email Danielle Foxxx and start a thread calling her a chicken for not replying to his email to provoke her into posting on the thread or returning his email! I fucking dread to think what the content of the email was about!

If Jeff is like this on a public forum then what the hell is he like behind closed doors!! With a girl alone in a room?? In a private conversation between two people with no-one else to overhear them??

He instantly and desperate latches onto people in a futile attempt to gain credibility with them and seal a friendship bond, which he knows wont last that long and they suss him out quite quickly.

To travel a vast distance (by bus!!) is not un-common when invited, but to go un-invited only confirms that you were quite likely to get a refusal if you asked!!

If he only posts on here, which is unlikely, where else does he post? Who else does he stalk? What other lengths does he go to ? What other girls does a scare and thinks that it all part of the chase? What else do we not know about that would scare the crap out of ordinary people??

The Internet is an odd new environment to us all. A couple of years ago I had someone terrorising my business through the Internet. I can’t be bother to explain it all but one of my business competitors made a full-frontal attack on my business’s credibility by posting slanderous & damaging comments on various forums, placing phantom orders, harassing staff, etc. They did it all over the net and tried to stay anonymous. After a few weeks and losing $1000’s they tripped up and I discovered who it was. I got in my car drove 450 miles, only stopping for fuelling, knocked on his front door and punched his lights out in front of his neighbours!!

It was wrong for me to do that, but it felt fanfuckintastic and it stopped him.

What I am saying Hondarobot; you do all this brave bollocks with the net…. harassing stalker stuff in the real world and then posting it up for everyone to see. You then post up on the forums your full name and where you work!! You even provoke/dare people to come down and kick the fuckin crap outta you !! One day someone, that is just as unhinged as you are…. Will actually do it !! Then you’d be proper fucked.
    I had to go to Page 2 to find this latest rant.

The facts are correct. I was publicly accused of molesting Vicki Richter, and then I called Danielle Foxxx a chicken for not responding to the following PM:

:P

Clearly I am on a rampage.