Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Wow. You're actually really stupid, Jeff. I'd think this would be more important to you. I'll try a third time. Tell us what you're prepared to bet about the existence and content of Vicki's messages to me. Not "yeah, whatever." English is your first language, yes? C'mon......give the forum your word as a gentleman. dare ya.
    Oh, you are still here. Tell ya what. Ask Vicki about the molestation that so deeply concerns you. Try that out. Heh. Or come after me. That would be the honorable thing to do. I don't see that happening, either.

Shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    You started this shit, then ether passed out or ran away.
    Just wanted to say that while ether might make Suckseed pass out, I doubt that was the word you intended to use in that sentence.

Only bothering to point out your error because of how insistent you are on the use of proper spelling, given that you recently pointed out to another poster that molest didn't end in an "e".

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

5 Star Poster

She has stated her recollections about that night for anyone to read, Jeff. But what the hey, let's review what the lady herself had to say...one more time for those who missed it:

Quote Originally Posted by vicki richter
    Honda you leave me no choice.

Chuys: Denna drinks 3 margaritas
    Misc strip club in Scottsdale: Denna drinks 2-3 malibu pineapples
    Resort in Scottsdale: Denna drinks 1 or 2 more mixed drinks at the pool
    I was kinda toasty. I went back to Honda's room not to fuck but to rest a bit before driving. I fell asleep actually and woke up with Honda licking all up and down my big shecock... He may have licked my bootie as well but I can't really remember. I never actually saw his penis or touched it etc... I didn't cum all over his face but I should have. So then since it was like 3AM or so, I left and drove home. The end. Using Clinton speak - Honda can say, "I did not have sex with that woman". There was no relationship. There was no dating. There was a blowjob without a happy ending. If I could say it was in a cheap hotel room it would be the whole cliche... But it wasn't cheap.
    I said that I have talked with her privately about you. You asked me to prove it and said that i couldn't. I'm offering the chance, and a foolproof one at that, to see whether I'm right; furthermore, it's a chance to find out what your dreamgirl thinks about you. I should think a man with your confidence and persistence would be jumping at the chance to prove himself. Plus you might get rid of me forever! Wouldn't that be cool? But first you have to say what you're willing to risk. that's all. Then I'll talk to Vicki and Felicia. It's simple.

Call me drunk, stoned, dressed up in a little bo peep outfit or a scuba suit for all I care. Just tell everyone what you're willing to bet. (Bawk, bawk.)

She has stated her recollections about that night for anyone to read, Jeff. I said that I have talked with her privately about you. You asked me to prove it and said that i couldn't. I'm offering the chance, and a foolproof one at that, to see whether I'm right; furthermore, it's a chance to find out what your dreamgirl thinks about you. I should think a man with your confidence and persistence would be jumping at the chance to prove himself. Plus you might get rid of me forever! Wouldn't that be cool? But first you have to say what you're willing to risk. that's all. Then I'll talk to Vicki and Felicia. It's simple.

Call me drunk, stoned, dressed up in a little bo peep outfit or a scuba suit for all I care. Just tell everyone what you're willing to bet. (Bawk, bawk.)
    I'm not sure what your talking about, but whatever it is let's do it. You are a suckish cunt. Do something, or fuck off.

5 Star Poster

We'll resume this tomorrow. I'll attempt to get the required permissions tomorrow. Alternate verifiers I'll suggest are Hara, TrueBeauty, JWBL and Bearded One. Or all of them, it's all good. They can read any of my mail. Then they can confirm or deny without getting specific. It's bulletproof.
    All that remains is what little old Honda is willing to bet. After the 'reveal' I'll take Team Suckseed to the Steak 'n Shake! Then we'll present the Wicked Honda's broomstick to Vicki, good Shemale Of The Southwest. Ding dong, Honda's gone.....

5 Star Poster

She has stated her recollections about that night for anyone to read, Jeff. I said that I have talked with her privately about you. You asked me to prove it and said that i couldn't. I'm offering the chance, and a foolproof one at that, to see whether I'm right; furthermore, it's a chance to find out what your dreamgirl thinks about you. I should think a man with your confidence and persistence would be jumping at the chance to prove himself. Plus you might get rid of me forever! Wouldn't that be cool? But first you have to say what you're willing to risk. that's all. Then I'll talk to Vicki and Felicia. It's simple.

I'm not sure what your talking about, but whatever it is let's do it. You are a suckish cunt. Do something, or fuck off.
    WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO BET YOU DUMB SHIT???

5 Star Poster

This is what day after tomorrow is gonna be like around here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	team_suckseed_136.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	145207  

I imagine you feel kinda stupid now.

5 Star Poster

I imagine you feel kinda stupid now.

And that would be because....you'd like it to be so? Sorry to disappoint you, you Indonesian rhinoceros turd. I feel a sense of relief that you're finally being forced to put up or shut up...if you have the balls to bet me.

Still waiting on your part of the bet. Or yet another post where you pretend to not understand. Maybe you should sleep it off and tackle this with fresh eyes tomorrow, unless of course your breakfast comes out of a bottle too. Do try to give this matter some attention in the morning though; I'm sure you're anxious to see the results.

You have two choices. Lay your bet, or admit defeat.

5 Star Poster

Good morning everyone.