Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

I'm completely sober. And you're babbling. Don't change the subject. It makes you look quite desperate.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    I'm completely sober. And you're babbling. Don't change the subject. It makes you look quite desperate.
    Well? Do something.

5 Star Poster

Ah, so you agree. Good. And tell the board what you'll do if it turns out I'm telling the truth. For my part, if it turns out I'm not in possession of messages from Vicki stating that you are not welcome in her life, I'll leave this board and never return. All you have to do is state that you'll leave Vicki and her threads alone, and never bother her again. Fair enough? You can still stay here; and maybe you'll find a new girl that's only a municipal bus ride and two roofies away. think of all the money you'll save for beer!

Ah, so you agree. Good. And tell the board what you'll do if it turns out I'm telling the truth. For my part, if it turns out I'm not in possession of messages from Vicki stating that you are not welcome in her life, I'll leave this board and never return. All you have to do is state that you'll leave Vicki and her threads alone, and never bother her again. Fair enough? You can still stay here; and maybe you'll find a new girl that's only a municipal bus ride and two roofies away. think of all the money you'll save for beer!
    Yeah, whatever. Didn't bother to read it.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Well, I know the lines probably get all blurry for you by this time of the night.

Here's the deal.
    1.I've told you what I'll do. First felicia and vicki have to approve. I won't violate anyone's privacy anymore than I already have.

2. For your part, you have to say what you're putting on the line. I'm offering my entire two-year-plus existence on this board. All you have to do is say you'll leave V alone. But you have to say it, not just, "Yeah, whatever, or there's no deal.

3. I then give Felicia or a mod or any other trusted third party access to my inbox, and they can confirm or deny the existence and content of Vicki's messages regarding you; specifically, why she didn't tell you to leave her alone when I previously brought this entire stupid thing up. The messages will leave no doubt about her feelings about you.

4. Winner take all.

5. Got the cojones? I do.

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Well, I know the lines probably get all blurry for you by this time of the night.

Here's the deal.
    1.I've told you what I'll do. First felicia and vicki have to approve. I won't violate anyone's privacy anymore than I already have.

2. For your part, you have to say what you're putting on the line. I'm offering my entire two-year-plus existence on this board. All you have to do is say you'll leave V alone. But you have to say it, not just, "Yeah, whatever, or there's no deal.

3. I then give Felicia or a mod or any other trusted third party access to my inbox, and they can confirm or deny the existence and content of Vicki's messages regarding you; specifically, why she didn't tell you to leave her alone when I previously brought this entire stupid thing up. The messages will leave no doubt about her feelings about you.

4. Winner take all.

5. Got the cojones? I do.
    What the hell? Sure. Whatever. Your latest posts have cemented your importance to this forum. Spend more time posting while drunk.

You done now?

5 Star Poster

Wow. You're actually really stupid, Jeff. I'd think this would be more important to you. I'll try a third time. Tell us what you're prepared to bet about the existence and content of Vicki's messages to me. Not "yeah, whatever." English is your first language, yes? C'mon......give the forum your word as a gentleman. dare ya.

You started this shit, then ether passed out or ran away.

Right? That's what happened.

5 Star Poster

Don't change the subject. I'm stone sober and I've got you cornered you little cockroach. I'm challenging you. What was it you said back then..."we'll game it." Let the game begin, motherfucker.