Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Default I'm calling you out, Bonzo. Let's finish this.

Hey, Bonzo...do you trust Felicia Katt? I've been thinking, maybe it would be okay to forward Vicki's messages to her for authentication. I keep going back and forth though...would it resolve anything? Would it cause you to rethink your perceptions? Or would it just be throwing gasoline on the fire? But...I'm thinking about it, and if Vicki and Felicia are amenable, I'll happily back up what I've been saying. Of course, you would have to agree to then apologize to Vicki and quit posting in every thread she participates in....basically leave her the fuck alone finally....whattaya say? Feeling lucky punk? Can you handle the truth? Want to know how she really feels, Drinky?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	good_bad_ugly_423.jpg 
Views:	473 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	145208  

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Default Re: I'm calling you out, Bonzo. Let's finish this.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Hey, Bonzo...do you trust Felicia Katt? I've been thinking, maybe it would be okay to forward Vicki's messages to her for authentication. I keep going back and forth though...would it resolve anything? Would it cause you to rethink your perceptions? Or would it just be throwing gasoline on the fire? But...I'm thinking about it, and if Vicki and Felicia are amenable, I'll happily back up what I've been saying. Of course, you would have to agree to then apologize to Vicki and quit posting in every thread she participates in....basically leave her the fuck alone finally....whattaya say? Feeling lucky punk? Can you handle the truth? Want to know how she really feels, Drinky?
    This is funny. I'll keep bumping this one. Dumb fuck.

Junior Poster

dont forget your heels,thats all I'm saying

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: I'm calling you out, Bonzo. Let's finish this.

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    This is funny. I'll keep bumping this one. Dumb fuck.

That's not an answer, you coward. What's it gonna be?

I imagine he passed out.

5 Star Poster

And just to prove they're real, I'll give Felicia my password and she can see where they came from and what they say. I trust her totally. Or we can pick a mod, it's all the same to me. How sure are you of yourself?

He just replied, keep it going.

And just to prove they're real, I'll give Felicia my password and she can see where they came from and what they say. I trust her totally. Or we can pick a mod, it's all the same to me. How sure are you of yourself?
    Heh. "Cause I'm real. . . and drunk. . . and you're good people. . . why don't you listen. . . I'm talking here!!!"

Loser.

5 Star Poster

Keep laughing, Drinky. I'm totally serious. I'm offering you the chance to find out what she thinks of you. We'll let everyone know. What do you say?
    Yes, or No?

Keep laughing, Drinky. I'm totally serious. I'm offering you the chance to find out what she thinks of you. We'll let everyone know. What do you say?
    Yes, or No?
    You should totally do that.