Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Which is more attractive?

Quote Originally Posted by SFTraveler
    Question, which quality is more attractive to you guys, a blunt, brutally honest TS who says exactly what is on her mind with little regard for the consequences of her words or a more tactful type who thinks before she speaks?
    We need more butter for our popcorn SFTraveller! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Default Re: Which is more attractive?

Question, which quality is more attractive to you guys, a blunt, brutally honest TS who says exactly what is on her mind with little regard for the consequences of her words or a more tactful type who thinks before she speaks?

I try NEVER to think before I speak. In fact, I try not to think.

(It makes this place more bearable.)

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Hara, your a cutie!
    Thanks! :P

Kidding aside tho, I prefer being blunt and honest. Just don't ask me if you got a big cock tho (If it's small)..then I dunno what to tell ya! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Hara, concerning big cocks, don't you think some things are best left for dinner and a movie? The kind with a lot of buttered popcorn?
    Sure! That's so kewl too SFTraveller.

We'll measure yours after dinner and a movie. J/k LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

I'd best bring a paper bag to cover your UGLY MUGl! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

It's been my experience in life that when dealing with a man- one should always think before one speaks.

It will save you a lot of arguments and conflict.

It's taken me a long time- but I practice to do it all of the time now.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

5 Star Poster

I believe a woman should always be brutally honest and tell her men exactly what they want to hear...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    I believe a woman should always be brutally honest and tell her men exactly what they want to hear...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie
    LOL Then that's NOT being brutally honest if you need to "tailor made" your responses to a man according to what you *think he might want to hear from you TS Jamie.

~Kisses.

HTG

You know SFTraveller, I've worked for a retail corporate store chain that's predominantly all women. All of which are type A personalities and head strong aka bitches (if you don't mind). But they really get the job done by being straight up and in your face like much their male counteparts in the same fields. And I admire that about them. :P

If you are too sweet, timid and weak people would walk all over you. Which isn't good IMO. Sorry I'm NOT your "little house on the prairy" type of tgirl SFTraveller. I believe in women's Lib!

~Kisses.

HTG

Hi Hara, don't get me wrong, it's not about being timid, which is not good either, just tactful and thoughtful about actions taken. Agressive behavior might get you a short term success, but in the long run, tend to make more enemies IMHO.
    Not at all. I just don't believe what you're saying. Being calculated and sneaky might not offend people sure but in the end when they realized everything you told them was contrived then they'd hate you even more.

I always believed being honest is best (in any personal or business relationships) even if it might offend or hurt people. Atleast, you were honest and isn't coming off as a scheming bitch! But maybe that is what's attractive to men?

~Kisses.

HTG