Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    How far do you want to keep going with this?
    Why? You reckon we're scarin' the livestock?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spooked_174.jpg 
Views:	914 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	145193  

5 Star Poster

Personally, I've been laughing my ass off. This has been pretty amusing for me.

Professional Poster

Careful, he might take a bus trip!!!

Alright Then.

5 Star Poster

Lawd, Lawd, whut'd i do den?

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Well, that's really accurate. You're a lying piece of shit. I think that's pretty clear. You want to get fucked in the ass, that's why you're here. If I'm wrong, prove it. Whoops! You can't do that.

You fucked up.

You should say something, assholes. You won't, you're cowards.

Losers. Shut up.

5 Star Poster

I'll say it one more time, beach blanket. What she said to me was private. Put down the bottle for a minute. Maybe sip some water. That means I keep it between us. Now, where are your defenders? As I thought. The irony of this evening is I was actually trying to get you and NightRider to ease up on each other. But you're like some stupid dog that I thought had finally learned not to shit in the house.
    Regarding my supposed fascination with ass-fucking: I challenge you to find a thread that doesn't make my progression from newbie to more experienced to been-there-done-that clear. I like to get fucked in the ass? You say this on a TS board? That's all you got, Mr. 'I sucked her and licked her ass?' And took a fucking bus to do so? Whattaya, nuts??! What are you gonna call me next? An Oregonian? Bring it, sparky. You're a fucking joke on this board and you know it.

I'll say it one more time, beach blanket. What she said to me was private. Put down the bottle for a minute. Maybe sip some water. That means I keep it between us. Now, where are your defenders? As I thought. The irony of this evening is I was actually trying to get you and NightRider to ease up on each other. But you're like some stupid dog that I thought had finally learned not to shit in the house.
    Regarding my supposed fascination with ass-fucking: I challenge you to find a thread that doesn't make my progression from newbie to more experienced to been-there-done-that clear. I like to get fucked in the ass? You say this on a TS board? That's all you got, Mr. 'I sucked her and licked her ass?' And took a fucking bus to do so? Whattaya, nuts??! What are you gonna call me next? An Oregonian? Bring it, sparky. You're a fucking joke on this board and you know it.
    Heh. OK. She said something to you via email regarding something that had nothing to do with you. Please dial the idiot meter further towards 11.

It's easy. Just ask her to call me out. Not going to happen. You're a loser.

5 Star Poster

Wow. You totally figgered it all out. Just for fun, let's see if you can guess what an alternate scenario might have been. I'd be so impressed if you could just give me a hypothetical in which - surprise - you're not the good guy here. Go on, I'll wait.
    C,mon, just a fer instance.

5 Star Poster

You know what - on second thought, just go away. It's pointless to provoke you, and probably cruel. Buh-by...