Gold Poster

Default Photoshop, or the real thing ??? Too good to be real ?

Perusing Eros ads from around the country, I can't believe how beautiful and passable some of these TS women are. I mean, what male hetero would not mind waking up to the beauties I have on here every morning ? Celine is simply unbelievable. Rachel has a gorgeous face with some of the best legs anywhere (not shown in her ad currently unfortunately), and blonde Pamela is just, well, goddamn! She's to die for.

Anyone in here been with any of the three featured here, and if so, are they violating any truth of advertising laws here via creative shading, camera, soft lenses, and/or software work ? I just find them so incredibly beautiful. Can any girl anywhere look this good ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rachel_cutie_861.jpg 
Views:	3082 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	21470   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	celine_2_152.jpg 
Views:	3073 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	21471   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	houston_cutie__celine_578.jpg 
Views:	3083 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	21472  

Gold Poster

Sexy Pamela here ...

Name:	pamela_3_447.jpg 
Views:	3060 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	21473   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pamela_2_882.jpg 
Views:	3066 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	21474   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miami_eros_cutie_426.jpg 
Views:	3051 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	21475  

Veteran Poster

If you ask me with Enough Dedication Any girl can look amazing,As beautiful as those 3 I dunno. But Im a fimr believer in the fact that anythings possible...Also a nice amount of money can take u far, But u need the dedication first.

Damn Theyre gorgeous

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Abomination
    If you ask me with Enough Dedication Any girl can look amazing,As beautiful as those 3 I dunno. But Im a fimr believer in the fact that anythings possible...Also a nice amount of money can take u far, But u need the dedication first.

Damn Theyre gorgeous
    ... Yes, with the money, and right surgeons obviously, I guess anything really is possible. I know for a fact, that after I got together with the following cutie one afternoon, I would never again doubt what is possible in the TS world. Mila's pictures do not -- I repeat emphatically -- do not -- do her justice. On my dying bed as my life flashes before me, Mila's incredible womanly figure will go down as one of the most heavenly bodies on earth, be it GG or TS. Her's is definitely in the top three! Her figure and skin is flawless. Flawless!

Name:	mila_574.jpg 
Views:	3042 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	21476  

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

You can see the obvious smoothing of the skin and photoshop shit on these sets.
    I hate that - false advertising.
    That's why the most I'll ever let be done on my sites is the removal of a few ass pimples and cleaning up of bad nipple scars. When people start altering their faces like this it's just bad all around.
    seanchai

Gold Poster

I guess what I was originally asking, Sean, is if their respective pictures are anything close to what they are in the flesh. As I said, Mila is one of the most beautiful women on the planet and her pictures just don't do her spectacular figure justice. It was my experience with Mila that prompted the question of those pictured. I think the last thing a guy wants to meet after seeing pictures of a beautiful woman such as those here pictured, is encountering someone that looks more like the late actor Claude Akins.

Junior Poster

That first girl Celine looks like a man buddy.....Thats some bad photoshop there

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson
    That first girl Celine looks like a man buddy.....Thats some bad photoshop there
    Bad Photoshop, or very good Photoshop ? She looks like a man in person ? You're kidding me, right ?

Junior Poster

If you look at that pic hard enough, she looks like a man. Maybe I'm picky. Her body is awesome.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson
    If you look at that pic hard enough, she looks like a man. Maybe I'm picky. Her body is awesome.
    Thats why I dont stare too hard, Some girls Can are perfect, Others seem to make me think of cross dressers.