Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Motion to BAN assholes!

Since this is a transexual forum. I think there needs to be a thread like this so people could cast their votes on which HA member needs the boot for being rude, obnoxious, irritating, offensive, a nuisance and generally unwanted on this site. That the mods can deliberate on based on people's input. I honestly think that by doing so guys on here would be mindful of what they say (type) to girls and not make calling her a "he" a precedent.

Being a part of HungAngels community isn't a right but a privillage!

Nominations are now being accepted for a motion to BAN assholes here on HA.

I'll start mine with iloveshemales77.

Cast your votes now!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

I hope i get the immunity necklace..lol

Gold Poster

...there's a lot of people I wouldn't miss if they went, but I wouldn't go to the extreme of asking for them to be banned

everyone knows who I like and dislike

I expect to get a load of votes from predictable people but I couldn't give a fuck who stays and who goes

Night Rider, I know what you mean. I made this thread to remind guys that being here isnt a right but a privillage. Having that in mind, maybe they might start thinking first before posting.

Let this thread be a reminder for them!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I would hope I'm on the "Gets to Stay" list. I have opinions, but no recommendations for the "Banishment List".

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

If everyone who was an arshole [arsehole =ing anyone who has a spat with someone] got voted out, there'd only be about three people left.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Gold Poster

I'm not judging you HTG, I'm just saying there's nobody I want banned.

Obviously there are people that deserve to be banned now and again, but nobody I've personally came across.

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    I would hope I'm on the "Gets to Stay" list. I have opinions, but no recommendations for the "Banishment List".

LOL@"Banishment List"

Well, I don't think you'll be on it. We could have a wish list too CORVETTEDUDE!

~Kisses.

HTG

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    I'm not judging you HTG, I'm just saying there's nobody I want banned.
    I don't feel that at all. LOL We could do that or let the person go on self exile Night Rider.

~Kisses.

HTG

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I don't feel that at all. LOL We could do that or let the person go on self exile Night Rider.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Yea that might work! :P