Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default A Thread For Honda and Night Rider to snipe at each other

Seriously guys, enough already, if you want to bitch and snipe at each other please from now on do it here, I'm personally tired of you two hijacking EVERY SINGLE THREAD with your disputes.

Thankyou

God save me from stupid people...

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Default Re: A Thread For Honda and Night Rider to snipe at each othe

Quote Originally Posted by alphanumeric
    Seriously guys, enough already, if you want to bitch and snipe at each other please from now on do it here, I'm personally tired of you two hijacking EVERY SINGLE THREAD with your disputes.

Thankyou
    Nobody knows who you are. Sorry, I'm just crabby right now.

None of those losers can attack me. They can endure as much of a beating as I'm willing to give them. Prove me wrong. Later. I'm not interested in this right now.

Junior Poster

Default Re: A Thread For Honda and Night Rider to snipe at each othe

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot

Thankyou
    Nobody knows who you are. Sorry, I'm just crabby right now.

None of those losers can attack me. They can endure as much of a beating as I'm willing to give them. Prove me wrong. Later. I'm not interested in this right now.
    boy that was quick, not even up five minutes and one of them responds already.

Gold Poster

With all due respect - shut the fuck up and mind your own business. Your making it sound like I'm as guilty as him.

hondarobot stalks me everywhere I go because he has a fetish of being humiliated.

He is and always will be a fucking twat.

Thank you.

opcorn

opcorn

opcorn

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

You are all correct. Vicki Richter is what she is. I no longer have any interest in her. Honestly. 100%.

Good luck guys.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    With all due respect - shut the fuck up and mind your own business. Your making it sound like I'm as guilty as him.

hondarobot stalks me everywhere I go because he has a fetish of being humiliated.

Thank you.
    well I think you are as guilty as him because you both continue to snipe at each other, but so far out of both of you all your comments boil down to:

Night Rider: Honda molested someone

and:

Hondarobot: Shut up I'm better than you.

if there were a bit more difference in dialogue it would be amusing but it stopped being that days ago.

to bo honest the main reason for this thread was so that you guys could come here instead of taking your fairly useless arguements across half the board,

Gold Poster

Thank you.
    well I think you are as guily as him because you both continue to snipe at each other, but so far out of both of you all your comments boil down to:

and:

if there were a bit more difference in dialogue it would be amusing but it stopped being that days ago.

to bo honest the main reason for this thread was so that you guys could come here intead of taking your fairly useless arguements across half the board,
    That's very considerate of you! To be honest though, I don't want anything to do with that wanker.

If you are following our posts as closely as you say you are, then you would realize that it's always him that starts the shit. So how about you fuck off and go back to your "biggest balls" threads or whatever your interests are here, instead of worrying about things that aren't any of your concerns.

You seem kind but a little detached from reality.

What's with the "thank yous" in this thread? That's my thing, and I've got a copyright on it you jackasses! Come up with your own shit!

Thank you.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

Thank you.
    well I think you are as guily as him because you both continue to snipe at each other, but so far out of both of you all your comments boil down to:

and:

to bo honest the main reason for this thread was so that you guys could come here intead of taking your fairly useless arguements across half the board,
    That's very considerate of you! To be honest though, I don't want anything to do with that wanker.

If you are following our posts as closely as you say you are, then you would realize that it's always him that starts the shit. So how about you fuck off and go back to your "biggest balls" threads or whatever your interests are here, instead of worrying about things that aren't any of your concerns.

You seem kind but a little detached from reality.
    yeah I've had other people tell me that too