Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    TJ, thanks for my signature!
    You're quite welcome!

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    I clicked on this thread to warn you before some of the "losers" start to call each other losers.

The top bands or fav cake thread is of course not necessary and in my eyes sometimes pathetic but I don´t see people bashing each other there. I´m not interested in getting into conflict with people I don´t know. Why the fuck should I call someone a loser here? Seize your time and stop being bitter.

What´s your interest in mobbing people here?
    Honestly, I don't believe I have any interest in "mobbing" people here, but I admit that I'm not sure of your meaning there. In this particular case, it's not about whether I enjoy conflict, but rather about whether I should try to enforce my feelings on anyone else, if that makes any sense. You wanted to warn us before some of the "losers" started to call each other losers... but that was destined to happen from the moment the thread began, regardless of whomever had issue that warning. So, what good did it do anyone to go to the bother? It's what the OP had to know would happen, and what subsequent posters likely intended to bring about besides.

What I think you and many other people on this board miss is that for the majority of people who participate in threads such as this, it's not so serious that we lose any sleep over some forty-three year old, fat, bald headed guy sitting in his mother's basement whacking off to Hara's avatar calling us a dickhead. Instead, it's people such as yourself who are bothered by such things despite the fact you're not even involved. That's something I myself will never quite understand, but moving on...

With regards to seizing our time and not being bitter... First off, we're on an internet board, which is the epitome of wasting time, and secondly, I believe that far from expressing any bitterness (with the exception of a few sadsacks), many participants in this thread are having a laugh, and maybe patting themselves on the back for coming up with witty putdowns so quickly. Again though, you are not participating in the putting down of anyone here, which is your business entirely, and yet you are the only one (besides EyeCum) who's complaining. So, if I may ask, what's your interest here?
    are you going to turn to turn this thread into a scientific topic?

I´m not complaining at all, I just feel like many others that this board turns into total bullshit. People had much more laugh in times when I joined. This was the reason why I joined because I realized that this board is more than a place with wank resources.
    I´m glad I´m not involved into this battle of the giants because I have no time to fight anyone nor any interest. And I have no interests here in this thread but you force me to response. I´m not attacking you or anyone, I just don´t see the point. This thread can be compared to a "Who is the coolest guy on HA" and remembers me of stupid teenie movies with topics such as cliques and the losers who can´t be part of a clique. This thread is a cliché but please don´t try to turn the entire thread into a cliché. I say this as a member and I think the moderators should do their job. They shouldn´t ban people but get some order into this.
    Whenever I come to this board, the first page is full of lynch-threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    are you going to turn to turn this thread into a scientific topic?

I´m not complaining at all, I just feel like many others that this board turns into total bullshit. People had much more laugh in times when I joined. This was the reason why I joined because I realized that this board is more than a place with wank resources.
    I´m glad I´m not involved into this battle of the giants because I have no time to fight anyone nor any interest. And I have no interests here in this thread but you force me to response. I´m not attacking you or anyone, I just don´t see the point. This thread can be compared to a "Who is the coolest guy on HA" and remembers me of stupid teenie movies with topics such as cliques and the losers who can´t be part of a clique. This thread is a cliché but please don´t try to turn the entire thread into a cliché. I say this as a member and I think the moderators should do their job. They shouldn´t ban people but get some order into this. Whenever I come to this board, the first page is full of lynch-threads.
    I understood what you were saying right from the start, and never thought you were trying to attack anyone. However, as I said from the start, because you or I might think the moderators should delete threads where we "just don't see the point" of them, doesn't mean that everyone feels that way. Indeed, the very fact someone created this thread in the first place, and that people subsequently responded, makes that quite clear.

While I am loathe to resort to pseudo-scientific babbling, conflict is a part of life, as is confusion as to the behavior of our fellow human beings. On HA, I suppose one could go to the mods in the hope of weeding out things we view as likely to incite arguments or be otherwise contrary to our respective way of thinking, but where would it end? Right now, you're espousing a contrary position to my own... Should I go to the mods and demand you be banned for being so audacious as to do so? True, you haven't insulted me verbally, but that you're opposing my way of thinking could be enough for me to view you as inciting conflict, and thus spur me to contact the mods and ask for your removal from the board.

Sound ridiculous? To me, so do the highlighted portions of your previous comment, but that is my singular opinion, and you have a right to yours as much as I do to mine. Bottom line: You don't care for threads like this, but others obviously do, and you have no inherent right to prevent anyone from contributing to such threads if they wish to, seeing as how if they didn't want to do so, no one's forcing them to comment. Psychobabble over.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Everyone with an Avatar so wide, I have to scroll left and right…

Maybe this world is another planet’s Hell.
    Aldous Huxley

stillies77

stillies77 (brown nose and bandwagon jumper)

GO RED SOX!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I nominate iloveshemale for Biggest LOSER for our 3rd quarter survey (Month of November)! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    I'm predicting this thread will go down in flames in short order...

Still, I nominate "bad2nice" (aka "Sir Cockhound) and "echimandu" (aka "The Backstabber"), for reasons that should be clear to most. Oh, you might say that they're nowhere near as bad as Honda, but they nonetheless represent the kissass contingent and cowardly lions respectively, quite well around these parts.

And now I guess you think I'm trying to start trouble, huh? Well, no. I'm nominating people for what has to be the most hotly contested award on this board, and I'm bold enough to root for these two underdogs in the face of incalculable odds. So yeah... Honda's gonna take it.
    WTF! Dude, you must be reading the wrong shit, cause I call a spade a spade. I don't hold back and I say what I gotta say. You or anyone else that comes out of their mouth with some bullshit, I'm gonna call you on it. If its even worth it. Here, try this. Loser=someone who has no life so they contribute and post in a thread about cyber personas and they rate them as being winners and losers. Stupid shit. Get a fucking life retard.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    ok, before someone is quicker...

HONDA!

you made the list!!!!
    It's too bad, it didn't work did it? Psycho losers like you get exactly what you work so hard towards.

Exposer.

In your case, not a good thing.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    It's too bad, it didn't work did it? Psycho losers like you get exactly what you work so hard towards.

Exposer.

In your case, not a good thing.
    But it did work because your leading the way with legend! Congrats on being a drunk molester and a loser...

Quote Originally Posted by echimandu
    WTF! Dude, you must be reading the wrong shit, cause I call a spade a spade. I don't hold back and I say what I gotta say. You or anyone else that comes out of their mouth with some bullshit, I'm gonna call you on it. If its even worth it. Here, try this. Loser=someone who has no life so they contribute and post in a thread about cyber personas and they rate them as being winners and losers. Stupid shit. Get a fucking life retard.
    Yeah... I'm gonna ignore most of the above, and just say again what I've already said in recent days, which is that you crying to JWBL in the gabbly chat a few nights ago as to when Night Rider was going to be banned was a cowardly move, which is after all why I have now called you a backstabber several times.

Had you a tenth as much courage as you have mouth, you might've voiced any complaints you had to Night Rider himself, but did you ever do so? Negative. Instead, you took your whiny ass to the chatroom, where you no doubt expected no one would see you make your bitch ass request amidst all the other chatting that was going on. But surprise... I did see it, and just wanted to let everyone who might be interested know what a coward you are, despite all your wanna-be tough talk.

Get a fucking life retard, you say? I'll work on it. In the meantime, why don't you work on getting a fucking backbone or maybe a pair of balls, so that you won't have to resort to being such a cowardly bitch in the future as you have been to date? And again, good day.