Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

This thread, with the exception of Quinn, Coroner and Hara, is a self explanatory rogues gallery of HA losers.

I'll make a small exception for suckseed. You started out here as a typical chaser, but you don't seem dumb or totally desperate to me. As far as "conducting myself as gentleman", I always do. I wasn't the person who first mentioned the Arizona vacation here, she did.

I don't have a problem with that, but that's the truth.

Please, Honda... Continue with your acceptance speech, won't you?

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

id vote for niterider but thats just a given

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    Actually, this thread really isn't necessary, and we all know it. Of course, we also know that "Top 5 Favorite Bands of All Time" isn't a necessary thread either, but if people are willing to contribute to that thread, or any other thread, who are any of us to imply, or implicitly state even, that the thread shouldn't exist?

Bottom line: Participate or don't. Doesn't get any simpler than that.
    You canīt compare the bands thread to this one.
    If we're talking about the necessity of the thread, I can compare the two, because I view that thread as unnecessary, just as you've deemed this one unnecessary. Of course, because I was uninterested in that thread, I didn't post in it, leaving it to people who were interested to enjoy the thread in peace. Not that I mean that as any kind of insult to you, but I mean... c'mon.

If we're honest, we all will admit a thread like this generates a lot of views, which is interesting considering all the people who complain about the rampant negativity on this board lately. I mean, having viewed the title of this thread, why did you bother clicking on it if you have the opinion of such a thread as you claim to have?

In any event, what can be done if people want to create threads such as this? Shall we limit threads to such mundane topics as "What's Your Favorite Type of Cake?" or such and delete threads that might be more controversial? Not saying I need to see threads bashing anyone on a daily basis, but I definitely don't need to see "Top 5 Bands of All Time" threads every day either, whether I want to participate in them or not.
    I clicked on this thread to warn you before some of the "losers" start to call each other losers.

The top bands or fav cake thread is of course not necessary and in my eyes sometimes pathetic but I donīt see people bashing each other there. Iīm not interested in getting into conflict with people I donīt know. Why the fuck should I call someone a loser here? Seize your time and stop being bitter.

Whatīs your interest in mobbing people here?

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    This thread, with the exception of Quinn, Coroner and Hara, is a self explanatory rogues gallery of HA losers.
    Go back and do another edit and add "EyeCumInPiece" to that list. You certainly can't afford to risk making yet another enemy, especially due to something so simple as neglecting to add a name to your personal list of "goodguys", now can you?

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

5 Star Poster

I'll make a small exception for suckseed. You started out here as a typical chaser, but you don't seem dumb or totally desperate to me. As far as "conducting myself as gentleman", I always do. I wasn't the person who first mentioned the Arizona vacation here, she did.

If that's true, then I stand corrected; my apologies. For the record, I'm going to attempt to let that particular matter drop...again.

Go back and do another edit and add "EyeCumInPiece" to that list. You certainly can't afford to risk making yet another enemy, especially due to something so simple as neglecting to add a name to your personal list of "goodguys", now can you?
    I can afford to make a million more enemies, but I'm not looking to buy. You clowns don't cost me anything.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed

If that's true, then I stand corrected; my apologies. For the record, I'm going to attempt to let that particular matter drop...again.
    Apology accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    I clicked on this thread to warn you before some of the "losers" start to call each other losers.

The top bands or fav cake thread is of course not necessary and in my eyes sometimes pathetic but I donīt see people bashing each other there. Iīm not interested in getting into conflict with people I donīt know. Why the fuck should I call someone a loser here? Seize your time and stop being bitter.

Whatīs your interest in mobbing people here?
    Honestly, I don't believe I have any interest in "mobbing" people here, but I admit that I'm not sure of your meaning there. In this particular case, it's not about whether I enjoy conflict or not, but rather about whether I should try to enforce my feelings on anyone else, if that makes any sense. I don't like something, so no one should? I think not. Still, you don't like the bickering, so the thread isn't necessary. Do you see what I mean now? You wanted to warn us before some of the "losers" started to call each other losers... but that was destined to happen from the moment the thread began, regardless of whomever had issued that warning. So, what good did it do anyone to go to the bother? It's what the OP had to know would happen, and what subsequent posters likely intended to bring about besides.

What I think you and many other people on this board miss is that for the majority of people who participate in threads such as this, it's not so serious that we lose any sleep over some forty-three year old, fat, bald headed guy sitting in his mother's basement whacking off to Hara's avatar calling us a dickhead. Instead, it's people such as yourself who are bothered by such things despite the fact you're not even involved. That's something I myself will never quite understand, but moving on...

With regards to seizing our time and not being bitter... First off, we're on an internet board, which is the epitome of wasting time, and secondly, I believe that far from expressing any bitterness (with the exception of a few sadsacks), many participants in this thread are having a laugh, and maybe patting themselves on the back for coming up with witty putdowns so quickly. Again though, you are not participating in the putting down of anyone here, which is your business entirely, and yet you are the only one (besides EyeCum) who's complaining. So, if I may ask, what's your interest here?

5 Star Poster

TJ, thanks for my signature!