Page 1 of 29 12345611 ... LastLast

Default absolute loser of HA.com award!!!!!!

ok folx, you waited for it (at least some of you)

ok, here we go: BIGGEST LOSER OF HA.COM AWARD!!!!!!!

and this time, its guys AND girls!

so, in an environment like HA.com, what makes a loser:

*)people who got banned, yet dont have a life and re-register again!

*)people who log on in INVISIBLE MODE, so no one can immediately see HOW MANY FUCKING HOURS you spend on here!!!

(but, you post along a few hrs each day so ur tactics dont work, oh well)-exacerbated by the fact those individuals will tell others "to get a life" sooner or later

*)people who log on to HA.com affiliated chatrooms under a different handle than what they have on here, or as "guests" just to eavesdrop

*)people who create more accounts in an extremely lame attempt to attack others.

*)people who critisize others for doing something/beeing someone THEY ARE THEMSELVES!!!

*)people who suddenly gang up on someone, after beeing quiet for cowardly reasons

*)people who change opinions every minute, and/or edit posts to change its meaning completely, just after their point has been soundly ridiculed

*)people who create threads or post in threads regarding "social awareness"-issues in order to look like a person "who cares", yet in the ensuing debate it shows they dont have the slightes idea what they are talking about

*)people who drag their personal idiotic foes onto other threads and attack their opponents in those, therefore highjacking the thread and making utter fools of themselves.

*)people with well over 2000 posts, yet a big fraction of those consist of "co-signing" or general babble

*)crybabies in general (hell, if you want it all touchy-feely, get ur ass over to the sleeping pills of tranny forums: tgirltalk.com.....)

*) people telling "I dont care what you say or htink...." and repeat that in the very same thread ten times or more.....

that working definition should do....

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

I nominate Legend! He should win this in a landslide.

Gold Poster

I have many on my mind. I'm going to start with Legend.

..Nobody's deserved a medal as much in history

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

Im a commi, i aint voting!!!

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

OMG! Where do I start? LOL There are so o many are in my book.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Default Re: absolute loser of HA.com award!!!!!!

ok, here we go: BIGGEST LOSER OF HA.COM AWARD!!!!!!!

in an environment like HA.com, what makes a loser:

*)people who got banned, yet don have a life and re-register again!

Passed that one...

*)people who log on in INVISIBLE MODE, so no one can immediately see HOW MANY FUCKING HOURS you soend on here!!! (but, you post along a few hrs each day so ur tactics dont work, oh well)-exacerbated by the fact those individuals will tell others "to get a life" sooner or later

Hey now! I'm usually in "invisible mode"!

*)people who log on to HA.com affiliated chatrooms under a different handle than what they have on here, or as "guests" just to eavesdrop

Well, I'm "MrTJ347" on gabbly due to their requirement you have a certain number of characters in your screen name, so...

*)people who create more accounts in an extremely lame attempt to attack others.

Back in the clear...

*)people who critisize others for doing something/beeing someone THEY ARE THEMSELVES!!!

Have to ponder that one...

*)people who suddenly gang up on someone, after beeing quiet for cowardly reasons

Amen to that! And again, I'm clear there...

*)people who change opinions every minute, and/or edit posts to change its meaning completely, just after their point has been soundly ridiculed

Too true! And that's not me...

*)people who create threads or post in threads regarding "social awareness"-issues in order to look like a person "who cares", yet in the ensuing debate it shows they dont have the slightest idea what they are talking about

Cleared that hurdle too...

*)people who drag their personal idiotic foes onto other threads and attack their opponents in those, therefore highjacking the thread and making utter fools of themselves.

Umm... I'm pretty sure I've done that once or twice, with the exception of making an utter fool of myself, of course.

*)people with well over 2000 posts, yet a big fraction of those consist of "co-signing" or general babble

Still under 2,000 posts...

*)crybabies in general (hell, if you want it all touchy-feely, get ur ass over to the sleeping pills of tranny forums: tgirltalk.com.....)

I've had a few moments of reflective thought that could be considered by some crybaby-like. Remember my "Internet Tough Guys" thread?
    *) people telling "I dont care what you say or think...." and repeat that in the very same thread ten times or more.....

I believe I've kept the number of times I've said that in a thread under ten, but I could be wrong...

So, do I meet enough qualifications to be a candidate or what? It'd be nice to win one of the awards that've been given out lately, as my mantle is rather empty at the moment...

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Great post, MBF. For me, any of the following would qualify:

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    *)people who got banned, yet don have a life and re-register again!....
    To these folks, have some fucking self-respect and just go away.

*)people who change opinions every minute, and/or edit posts to chage its meaning completely, just after their point has been soundly ridiculed
    I can't respect someone who doesn't stand behind their opinion or who formulates their opinion based upon what will please others.

*)crybabies in general. . . .
    Too many of these, most of whom are extremely passive-aggressive.

*) pewople telling "I dont care what you say or htink...." and repeat that in the very same thread ten times or more....
    This one is definitely a litmus test for stupidity. If someone says it once and moves on, that's one thing. If they say it constantly, what they're essentially telling you is that you own their ass and they're stupid enough to make it glaringly obvious. For me, seeing this one is like blood in the water to a shark.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

ok, before someone is quicker...

HONDA!

you made the list!!!!

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

I'm predicting this thread will go down in flames in short order...

Still, I nominate "bad2nice" (aka "Sir Cockhound) and "echimandu" (aka "The Backstabber"), for reasons that should be clear to most. Oh, you might say that they're nowhere near as bad as Honda, but they nonetheless represent the kissass contingent and cowardly lions respectively, quite well around these parts.

And now I guess you think I'm trying to start trouble, huh? Well, no. I'm nominating people for what has to be the most hotly contested award on this board, and I'm bold enough to root for these two underdogs in the face of incalculable odds. So yeah... Honda's gonna take it.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Gold Poster

ok here's my top 5..

Legend (emotional, overly sensitive)
    DarkThanos (delusional, cowardly individual)
    hondarobot (alcoholic stalker)
    stillies77 (brown nose and bandwagon jumper)
    marissaatz (barely speaks English but she does try)