Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    LOL@JWBL's post. You guys all know how bi-polar and hormonal most TG's are and in addition, it sure doesn't help when a guy fucks up with one ts. That alone is very damaging to one's over all psyche.

So no wonder most (not all) TG's are delusional, damaged and deranged mentally. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
    unlike you.

although that story about the couch of your ex left me with chills. hee hee.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

He was asking for it silly! LOL

The couch graffiti wouldn't even happen if he kept his hands to himself and not try to strangle and pull my hair.

After that incident back in '99 have I done anything crazy to a guy without any justifyable reason? Nope. It's cause and effect if you ask me.

So which was crazier? A guy hitting a girl or a girl trying to fight back and defend herself?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

The couch graffiti wouldn't even happen if he kept his hands to himself and not try to strangle and pull my hair.

After that incident back in '99 have I done anything crazy to a guy without any justifyable reason? Nope. It's cause and effect if you ask me.

So which was crazier? A guy hitting a girl or a girl trying to fight back and defend herself?

~Kisses.

HTG
    omg, hara. i had no idea about the lead up to that. i'm so sorry. i truly understand the ramifications of domestic violence...having been on the receiving end of it myself. i'm sorry you were attacked like that. and i'm sorry i even brought it up.

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

bump for a needed topic

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat

~Kisses.

HTG
    omg, hara. i had no idea about the lead up to that. i'm so sorry. i truly understand the ramifications of domestic violence...having been on the receiving end of it myself. i'm sorry you were attacked like that. and i'm sorry i even brought it up.
    LOL Well, one cannot really judge and or make comments til he or she knew the real score E!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

wise words

Thanks QR! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

OMG *faints*

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com