Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Not sure if you're referring to me or JWBL, but if you're referring to me, I think I'd have better luck with women face to face than I ever would as a result of something I said in a forum, so I never say anything here with the intent of achieving anything other than the personal satisfaction I get for having said it.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    Not sure if you're referring to me or JWBL, but if you're referring to me, I think I'd have better luck with women face to face than I ever would as a result of something I said in a forum, so I never say anything here with the intent of achieving anything other than the personal satisfaction I get for having said it.
    Should have made it clear, I was referring to JWBL..

5 Star Poster

Veteran Poster

Ive been saying the same thing for years. One dude fucks it up for everone. Shit, I agree 110%. Now wheres that tranny biotch with my weed and coke comeny....

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

wow. johnny. way to go, my man! this is soooo true. but do i blame it all on the asshole men? no. it's deeper than that. it's society and it's willingness to look down upon trans people. heck, the problems start with medical term given to transsexuals...Gender Identity DISORDER.

it's a long hard battle for just about everyone in this community.

E, you know I understand what you and JWBL are saying, but society's a poor excuse to turn to when people don't even bother trying to get their own shit in order.

Yes, the transgendered have it tough in our society, but they aren't the only group that does, and in all cases, the collective's progress is slowed by problems that its members as individuals could address, but don't. Now, I'm not saying that racism, sexism or "isms" in general could all be eradicated if all black people or women for example got their shit in order on a personal level, but God knows it wouldn't hurt if they did. I just hate to give somebody a crutch to lean on when their biggest problem is that they refuse to stand on their own two feet.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    heck, the problems start with medical term given to transsexuals...Gender Identity DISORDER.
    It is a medical condition, saying otherwise would be trivializing the need of GID related medical treatments such as therapy, hrt and various surgeries.

You think getting treatments paid for under health care systems is hard now? Wait and see what it would be like with it removed from the DSM altogether.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TJ347
    E, you know I understand what you and JWBL are saying, but society's a poor excuse to turn to when people don't even bother trying to get their own shit in order.

Yes, the transgendered have it tough in our society, but they aren't the only group that does, and in all cases, the collective's progress is slowed by problems that its members as individuals could address, but don't. Now, I'm not saying that racism, sexism or "isms" in general could all be eradicated if all black people or women for example got their shit in order on a personal level, but God knows it wouldn't hurt if they did. I just hate to give somebody a crutch to lean on when their biggest problem is that they refuse to stand on their own two feet.
    i agree. and i'm not speaking so much for those who don't stand up on on their own two feet and do something with their lives, but for those who do. it is hard. and it is a struggle. one look at the travesty that is/was enda proves my point. transsexuals are the minorities of the minorities. and i don't mean that in a negative way. i mean it's a reality. i don't think anyone would choose to be transsexual considering the odds and the prejudice stacked against them by an unaccepting society.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    heck, the problems start with medical term given to transsexuals...Gender Identity DISORDER.
    It is a medical condition, saying otherwise would be trivializing the need of GID related medical treatments such as therapy, hrt and various surgeries.

You think getting treatments paid for under health care systems is hard now? Wait and see what it would be like with it removed from the DSM altogether.
    not arguing with you there. and by no means was i suggesting trivializing anyone. i just find the term "disorder" to be a negative and stigmatizing one.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

LOL@JWBL's post. You guys all know how bi-polar and hormonal most TG's are and in addition, it sure doesn't help when a guy fucks up with one ts. That alone is very damaging to one's over all psyche.

So no wonder most (not all) TG's are delusional, damaged and deranged mentally. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol