Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default Going to go against a common belief......................

I'm going to do something the complete opposite of me and go against the grain..................

No transsexual MtoF is bipolar, has mood swings, or is plain flat out crazy.....................................without some man deep in the background making them that way.

I know, some of you are saying Johnny WTF?!? but hear me out..........

In the past 10 or so years I've been in this lifestyle I've seen the same thing OVER & OVER again.

Some chick is transitioning, and she's with some guy who 'claims' he is with her. Until she goes out to work to get more $$$ for transitioning, in which that guy will find some dumb shit to get into (usually with another chick, or as I've seen in the past few years another dude...........or both) and get caught. When he gets caught and tries to talk his way out of it, the chick transitioning goes into what I'd call a deep depression which many of them never totally recover from. And their faith in men being 'loyal' is gone...........................

I'm typing this because for the most part the guys that do this aren't really the guys that frequent this site and post. There are a few lurkers out there reading this who have done what i typed above and are probably saying "fuck you Johnny!!!!!!!!!" to be honest: fuck you.

Guys like me (and let's face it, the majority of you guys are like me on here [nice guys with a genuine sincerity towards respecting the transitioning woman] suffer through the emotional angst of these mentally (& sometimes physically) abused women at parties, clubs, etc. and wonder why we're getting treated like shit or even worse like a fucking small collection of hundred dollar bills. That would be because of fuck ups like the gents who promised the girls I'm talking about the world, the loyalty, and the life after transitioning they prepared themselves for mentally only to be destroyed and tossed in some gutter.

I'm done
    JWBL™

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

What a post to wake up to.

I've posted about it before, it's all about honor and respect. If the pursuit of a girl ends bad, we absorb the loss. Men do not manipulate or lie to a girl. We do not step off the path because it's convenient at any given time. We don't talk shit if things don't work out.

That's we do. That's our job.

Junior Poster

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

So, Johnny: do you think you've talked the "evildoers" out of their wicked, wicked ways. Or are you just getting shit off your chest?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

something everyone should know: promiscuity has been around a long, long time. And it's not going away anytime soon. Deal with it.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Rookie Poster

Rookie Poster

Johnny I think you are right. I came along in a Girl's life AFTER she had been abused by another. I tried my best to give support and listen but in the end, I became the abused. I guess I received the payback. That's what hurts. Now I am very cautious and cynical. It's a vicious circle that
    is hard to overcome.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

well said Johnny. That staement can happen to anyone, regardless of gender or sexual identity. A good chunk of us all have been used or played by our past partners, but some of us recover better than others. Some go from being cheated on to being the cheater. Life's just fucked that way.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

JWBL is quite right, obviously, in his assessment of things. That said, if we were all so emotionally immature as to let past wrongdoings of a boyfriend/girlfriend scar us to the degree we were unwilling to ever open ourselves up to anyone again, the human race would come to an abrupt end fairly quickly. Thank goodness we all aren't though. Otherwise, since being betrayed by a significant other has its origins in prehistory, none of us would exist today... unless the technology used in "Brave New World" had been utilized.

There are people out there who, despite you having the best intentions, do not have such benevolent intentions themselves and will end up hurting your heart; it's unavoidable. However, if it's true that only the strong survive, being unable to move on from earlier bad relationships would mark one as weak, and since life isn't meant to be lived alone, if one can't get over the past and move forward, then that they fall victim to natural selection is nothing that I will ever lose sleep over. As I've said before, if you truly believe that there is no such thing as love, that you can't be loved, or that you cannot open your heart up to anyone because of past relationship traumas, then how do you justify continued living? If I ever believed that I was all alone in this world, without the possibility of finding love with another person, then concluding life offered me nothing of any real value, I'd curl up in a ball and die. I mean, if there really is no such thing as love, then kill me now and put me out of what will otherwise be decades of misery.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Gold Poster

I think you're just after some sex, but fair play to you