Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tranny Chasers

Junior Poster

for a start,i dont class ts any different to a gg.
    the only thing different is,gg there is more of them,so its more than likely that if i do find the right girl,and thats a big IF,then it will probably be a gg.but im not really looking for a relationship at the min.i kinda like being
    single.
    i will leave it to the girls to answer your question about the guys on here

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Junior Poster

*raises hand as the .1%*

i am already in a LTR with a TS

Professional Poster

I'm more the husband type of guy

Junior Poster

I would love a serious relationship with a TS, I don't care if they have a cock or not, they try so hard to live their life as they feel it and they are usually so beautiful doing it.....

I've chatted with a few local girls in AZ chatrooms. Some of them were not quite my cup of tea, but had interesting stories to tell and were very nice.
    Recently I did make 'friends' with a lovely showgirl who lives pretty close to me!
    Happy Happy!

Professional Poster

Default Re: Tranny Chasers

Quote Originally Posted by SFTraveler
    Is it a true statement that 99.9% of the guys on here will never have or ever want a serious long term committed relationship with a ts? Would it be accurate to say they want nothing more than fun, sex, a cock to suck on, time to fulfill a fantasy or curiousity, but never have an intention of anything else. Curious what you think?

Is it every HA's goal to find that long lasting serious relationship or are you ok with guys in the 99.9% if that is a fair percent?
    This term is nothing but to retaliate to all the guys who just don't want to commit. Who says you have to look for a fuckin relationship all the time. Either way whatever everyone's motives are, you can't change them just live with it. Just like GG relationships so stop making generalizations. Sure I'd have sex with them. But them not being able to reproduce and have my baby is more than enough reason for me not to pursue a relationship. Just be happy that we're not one of those people that hate trannies and will hurt them for fun.

I'm definately in the 99%.

F R A T E R N I T A S O C C A S U S
    by Invitation

Being happily married to a wonderful GG for 26 years, I'm in the 99.9% who won't have an LTR with a transwoman. However, I count several transwomen as very good friends and, were I single, I would certainly embrace the opportunity for an LTR with a TG.

Veteran Poster

I'm in the .01%
    I have had a LTR with a TG and I would again.

There are so few of them, compared to GG's, that finding one that is really looking for a LTR is not that easy.

They are people with minds and hearts and feelings and all that good shit. Guys tend to only view them as sexual objects, which for the TG's can be very isolating. They get compartmentalized. "It's ok for you to be a super star in the sex world but step outside of that and you'll get scorned."

It's a tough life and we admires have a responsibility to be more supportive of TG's.

Ok, I'm rambling, sorry.

LTR w/ TG = awesome.

Rookie Poster

I'm in that 1%, I prefer dating Ts over GGs, I have never had decent relationship with a GG, GGs are constantly on some bullshit seems like.