Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sexy Farts

nasty.....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Quote Originally Posted by Dino Velvet
    Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    I'd crawl through three miles of broken glass just to sniff the exhaust on the truck that took your dirty skivvies to the laundry!
    Dude, I hope you're not talking about mine. If I don't change my drawers for about a week, you can smell them from three miles away. I've had UN Inspectors show up at my house looking for chemical weapons and I have police cadaver dogs scratching on my front door on a regular basis.
    ROTFLMAO...Dino, An Atomic Bomb wouldn't make your ass smell good!!! I understand your ass is the reason a Pug's face looks like it does.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

When I'm too lazy or don't have time to go to the laundromat, I just stick my shorts to the wall stain first and let the ants, roaches, and centipedes eat away at the crust until they're clean. As far as my ass goes, I need to keep my ass hair at a reasonable level. If I don't groom back there, the hair will get matted forming a net and I get dingleberries the size of Christmas ornaments.

One time I tore a giant dingleberry out of my crack, jerked off into a dixie cup, put the cum in a turkey baster, injected the cum into the center of the large dingleberry, and gave it to my sweetie telling her it was a Cadbury Egg. She was a nice broad. The year before on Valentine's Day I passed gas into an envelope and quickly sealed it. She opened the envelope and dry heaved for 10 minutes. When she came to she pulled out the note I wrote her that said, "Nothing Says I Love You Like A Flutter Fart."

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    nasty.....
    LOL I know!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    nasty.....
    LOL I know!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Sorry, I was just trying to be sexy. That dude that wanted to take a bong hit of methane out of your ass is a freak though.

HTG, if you're interested, we can jump in the bathtub together and I can turn it into a jacuzzi in a jiffy especially if I have a bad stomach that day. I can even aim the bubbles in your direction to work the kinks out of your tired muscles. Just don't bite the bubbles when they surface because they'll taste nasty.

Lmao OMG Dino..that's not going to fly! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

5 Star Poster

I once farted in bed with a girl the very first time we were together...three times in sync...it was her cooking that did it...

Bet you that guy hast to beat the women off of him with a stick, huh? Smoooooooth...

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    I once farted in bed with a girl the very first time we were together...three times in sync...it was her cooking that did it...
    I thought we were talking about my molestation of Vicki Richter? You kinda jumped threads on me. I'll follow you.

You fucked up.

Default Re: Sexy Farts

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Heh, it's not unheard of, I think I've seen a site or two dedicated to this. Just another human fetish. Some people like feet, others enjoy hairy pussies, some like enormous tits, other fancey scat. A while back, I was fucking a chick you liked being pissed on.

Just any crazy flavor in the sundae of life
    Your comment reminded me of this hot guy I know who likes hairy legs and armpits on girls! Sadly I couldn't bear and stand to grow mines out so nothing ever happened between us. I cannot compromise on my grooming and have hairy legs and armpits just to please him even if he was willing to pay me for that fetish! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG