Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sexy Farts

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Sexy Farts

WTF?!? LOL I got this weird comment right off my xpeeps page:

I wanna lick and sniff your sexy ass and for you to fill my mouth and nose up with your sexy farts.
    When did farts become sexy yo? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Gold Poster

lolololol wtf

Lmao..I dont get fart fetish really. This wasnt the first time I was told or asked about it. Grrrrr...

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Gold Poster

That doesn't surprise me with the amount of creeps here!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I like to crawl into the shower with a pretty lady and unleash a nice greasy fart. It takes forever for the smell to go away and makes the steam turn beige. I also like to give a gal a Covered Wagon when we're in bed. It's best when you load up on black beans and broccoli the night before. I usually have a lot of undigested meat sitting in my system so many times my farts also have the stench of rotting flesh.

On a related note, I was at a sporting event once using the Men's Room. I had eaten a double helping of asparagus for dinner. I stepped up to the urinal and layed out a gusher of greenish-yellowish piss. Everybody in there complained about the smell. Why does your pee smell so bad after eating asparagus?

Lmao That was so funny Dino!

~Kisses.

HTG

I'd crawl through three miles of broken glass just to sniff the exhaust on the truck that took your dirty skivvies to the laundry!

them thar's some dedicated fellars. mm hmm.
    while yer at it, let em like the knife after cutting the cheese.

I think of myself as a sick person but even i dont like the fart thing.But toes,i love sexxxy toes!!!

SHEMALE WRESTLING WILL ONE DAY COME TRUE!!!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    I'd crawl through three miles of broken glass just to sniff the exhaust on the truck that took your dirty skivvies to the laundry!
    Dude, I hope you're not talking about mine. If I don't change my drawers for about a week, you can smell them from three miles away. I've had UN Inspectors show up at my house looking for chemical weapons and I have police cadaver dogs scratching on my front door on a regular basis.