Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

"She was young; she was pure; she was innocent...she was the greatest piece of ass I've ever had, and I've had 'em all over the world."

The Godfather

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Veteran Poster

"they took the bar...................the whole fucking bar!!!!!

There is something about yourself that you don't know. Something that you will deny even exists, until it's too late to do anything about it. It's the only reason you get up in the morning. The only reason you suffer the shitty puss, the blood, the sweat and the tears. This is because you want people to know how good, attractive, generous, funny, wild and clever you really are. Fear or revere me, but please, think I'm special. We share an addiction. We're approval junkies. We're all in it for the slap on the back and the gold watch. The hip-hip-hoo-fuckin' rah. Look at the clever boy with the badge, polishing his trophy. Shine on you crazy diamond, because we're just monkeys wrapped in suits, begging for the approval of others.--Revolver

stillies77

"Yes it's true...This man has no dick."

Junior Poster

"hell jack the only thing worse then a politician is a child molester "
    extreme prejudice

Veteran Poster

"What do you do for a livin'?"
    -"I'm a politician."
    "I see, well, I don't like to work either."

May West in "We're no Angels"

ceci n'est pas une signature.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by partlycloudy
    There is something about yourself that you don't know. Something that you will deny even exists, until it's too late to do anything about it. It's the only reason you get up in the morning. The only reason you suffer the shitty puss, the blood, the sweat and the tears. This is because you want people to know how good, attractive, generous, funny, wild and clever you really are. Fear or revere me, but please, think I'm special. We share an addiction. We're approval junkies. We're all in it for the slap on the back and the gold watch. The hip-hip-hoo-fuckin' rah. Look at the clever boy with the badge, polishing his trophy. Shine on you crazy diamond, because we're just monkeys wrapped in suits, begging for the approval of others.--Revolver
    Fucing great quote!!!! Love it!

ceci n'est pas une signature.

Rookie Poster

"I don't even know how long she's been gone. It's like I've woken up in bed and she's not here... because she's gone to the bathroom or something. But somehow, I know she's never gonna come back to bed. If I could just... reach over and touch... her side of the bed, I would know that it was cold, but I can't. I know I can't have her back... but I don't want to wake up in the morning, thinking she's still here. I lie here not knowing... how long I've been alone. So how... how can I heal? How am I supposed to heal if I can't... feel time? " Memento

"FUCK YOU MONTY! Always gotta be right, with your little quips! We get it, man. You're fuckin' edgy and cool. Yeah! You're the coolest fuckin' guy at Shenaniganz! WHOOO! That's like being the smartest kid with Down syndrome!" Waiting

Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman
    You only call her a bitch because she won't let you get that pussy
    Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests
    Or maybe you're just an asshole who couldn't sweet talk the princess

Rookie Poster

haha might be a nerd but this from monty python and the holy grail is a classic

soldier: Who goes there?
    King Arthur: It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England!
    soldier: Pull the other one!
    King Arthur: I am, and this is my trusty servant Patsy. We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join me in my court at Camelot. I must speak with your lord and master.
    soldier: What? Ridden on a horse?
    King Arthur: Yes!
    soldier: You're using coconuts!
    King Arthur: What?
    soldier: You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together.
    King Arthur: So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through...
    soldier: Where'd you get the coconuts?
    King Arthur: We found them.
    soldier: Found them? In Mercia? The coconut's tropical!
    King Arthur: What do you mean?
    soldier: Well, this is a temperate zone
    King Arthur: The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?
    soldier: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
    King Arthur: Not at all. They could be carried.
    soldier: What? A swallow carrying a coconut?
    King Arthur: It could grip it by the husk!
    soldier: It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.
    King Arthur: Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?
    soldier: Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
    King Arthur: Please!
    soldier: Am I right?

Anything from The Notebook but especially when the lil old lady asks the old man If he thinks their love can create magic? I get weak

Kisses
    Kayla