Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Rookie Poster

You know what I'm gonna tell God when I see him? I'm gonna tell him I was framed.

Benecio Del Toro's character in "Way Of The Gun"

Sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch, you just shot an unarmed man.

Well, he should've armed himself. Especially if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.

Rookie Poster

Another one, but from a show. Episode of Boondocks when Stinkmeaner takes over Tom.

Tom: Now Ms. Lee, I have only one question

Ms Lee: Um hum

Tom: Whats gooood niggga!?!?!

Judge: What did you say in my courtroom?

Tom: Whats reaaaaalllly gooood.

Well, he should've armed himself. Especially if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.

Rookie Poster

Finally, every line in this is great. I hate Sarah Silverman.

Junior Poster

"The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that: Greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right; greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms, greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge — has marked the upward surge of mankind and greed, you mark my words — will not only save Teldar Paper but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA."

That would be the greed speech from Wall Street, excellent movie.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Platinum Poster

the scene in "pretty woman" where julia tries to go shopping and they dont let her and the next day she goes back and makes 'em feel stupid for treating her like trash when they "only work in a shop"

so many times i have used this scene to either get a job or through my am-ex black card in snotty sales ppls faces when they wouldnt help me

Rookie Poster

Well i still jerk off manualy. The Big Lebowski

I did nothing, i did nothing and it was everything that i thought it would be.