Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default the "sex with a GG"-thread

well, what is your "ideal" sex with a GG like?

what does it involve, or should have?

what turns you on the most when goin down on that pussy?

as for the body type - I prefer slim to somewhat chunky women/girls. some curves at the right places never irritated me, but Roseanne Barr ---- NO NO NO!

furthermore, big boobs are a plus ( . )( . )!!!

legs and feet are very important for me, pls have nice feet and toes

as for the actual sex: I prefer a pussy to have really big labia, so that you have something to work with orally,

and g-girls shouldnt be afraid of some anal every now and then (but many are )

ok, just typing that as it arrives in my brain, add your input!

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Gold Poster

I like girls with nice feet also, not that I have a foot fetish. I like all shapes and sizes, but I prefer somewhere between slim and curvy (definately not Rosanne lol). Almost odorless pussy is a must because I've been with girls that smelt like a harbour. As for sex, she has to be dirty minded and talk dirty too. There's something really turns me on about a girl whispering in my ear.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Almost odorless pussy is a must because I've been with girls that smelt like a harbour.
    yes, and please shaven! hair on tongue aint that desirable!

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Ideal, they keep their fishnets/nylons ON.. I LOVE foreplay, I love kissing and fooling. I want the sex to be a night of carnal passion exploration of your and their bodies. Cause you never know one thing you HATE could in the right hands or toungue turn into a real kink.. I love it when they give me ideas and instruction, after all you may know how to give agood licking but they will know how to make it AWESOME..

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

She's just gatta have one of these.....

Last edited by CORVETTEDUDE; 11-28-2011 at 04:46 AM.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by M77
    You never heard the old saying?...If it smells like fish, then it's a dish.
    haha, that's a good one! but there's no convincing me to go near a pussy, that smells like a fish market...

Professional Poster

i love tossing their salads..soo many never had a man do this to their nice tight lil sphincters.

5 Star Poster

All I can say about this thread is, yuk... and what's it doing on a TS forum?

Oh, wait, I like GG's too... as a lesbian... giggle But eeeuuu, to lick that nasty snatch. Been there done that...

Give me a real man who knows how to make me do the naughty things I love any day...

Corvettedude where are you when I need it...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

There should be at least 12 girls and they are all begging to suck my Dick. When I was a stripper that might happen a couple times in a weekend.
    Now, shit, I am lucky if I get one chick in a year that is coming onto me that hard.

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Reyna
    Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    All I can say about this thread is, yuk... and what's it doing on a TS forum?

Oh, wait, I like GG's too... as a lesbian... giggle But eeeuuu, to lick that nasty snatch. Been there done that...

Give me a real man who knows how to make me do the naughty things I love any day...

Corvettedude where are you when I need it...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

I actually prefer GG's and TG's to men. I love their smell, taste, soft skin and lips. I would go down on a GG before I would a man. However, even though I've never been with a man, I've been with a trans girl and love the feel of cock in my ass. So whenever the right smelling guy comes along, I might let him have it.
    I'm here baby; why don't you let me gone break you in the right way..