Thread: Food with cum

Default Food with cum

one of my fetish is this food with cum it is really turn me on do you have stuff like this?

is that the special sauce that mcdonalds advertises?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by motel six
    what the fuck will they think of next?
    ...toenail fucking hasn't been covered yet

..expect it anytime soon

stillies77

rolled up newspaper fucking...today on Maury!

yeah you are right we are in aForum about TRANSEXUALS lets better talk about financial situation of USA

The working poor families are those families that earn $34000 per year. According to a 2005 report by the Urban Institute, over 13 million families including 26.5 million children are living at the edge of the poverty (median income = $38000). According to this study “many children today are growing up in families with low incomes and with a parent working a substantial amount. The picture we have drawn here is one of low-income families with relatively high work effort at low wages, with jobs that often do not provide basic benefits, and with expenses roughly in line with their incomes. A subset of these families is experiencing material hardships related to food, housing, and health care, and many children in these families are not doing well on a range of measures. The economic circumstances of low-income families in part reflect their lower levels of educational attainment and poorer health (which could itself be a consequence of economic circumstances) than those families on the next rung up the economic ladder”.

Any increases in taxes or reduction in services will push (in reality) most of these people into the first quintile.

The Middle and Fourth Quintile

There is no agreed upon definition of Middle Class. Some such as Washington post consider those that earn from $40000 to $90000 to belong to the middle class, while others consider any family that have an income of $20000 to $90000 as middle class. Here since we use the Congressional Budget Office’s quintile system, we combine the middle and fourth quintile to define our middle class group. Then according to this classification a middle class family is a family whose income is between $51900 and $77300 per year.

The middle class is considered the backbone of the consumer society. Their health and wealth is extremely important to the economy. They tend to be better educated than the lower quintiles, healthier and more politically engaged. Their size and economic health determines the prosperity of the nation.

When one looks at the income of a middle class family one would expect that at least this group would be in a good financial position. But all the reports point to the contrary.

The middle class is squeezed from all sides. The costs of housing, healthcare, transportation and education for the kids, have skyrocketed; making it exceedingly difficult to make ends meet.

According to the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), "affordable housing" should cost less than 30% of a family's income, either in rent or a monthly mortgage. Yet many middle class families have to pay much more of their disposable income for housing. “From the end of 1994 to the end of 2004, housing prices rose 46 percent faster than overall inflation. In the period of a weak labor market, from March 2001 through the end of 2004, housing prices outpaced overall inflation by 25 percent”. Many people own only the home that they live in. The rising house prices don’t really help these people, except in allowing them to re-mortgage their homes to raise extra loans; which eventually they have to pay back. If they sell their homes and move to a cheaper neighborhood, they can earn a good profit, but almost no-one does that. So if majority of the middle class only own the homes that they live in, the rising house prices do not really help them. On the contrary it creates the illusion of wealth, encouraging these people to borrow more and spend more. Eventually these loans have to be paid back, and when that time comes, most people find it hard to manage.

The middle class is considered the backbone of the consumer society

BREAKING NEWS

USA may punish Russia for selling weapons to Iran and Syria

Oil prices to jump to 200 USD per barrel if USA invades Iran

U.S. war veterans make up 25 percent of all homeless people across the nation

World goes crazy about new French wine
    More...

Do the middle class families face more hardship now that they did before? According to Harvard Law School Professor Elizabeth Warren they do. According to her “more and more families today are sending both parents into the workforce – it has become the norm, it is what we now expect. The overwhelming majority of us do it because we think it will make our families more secure. But that's not how things have worked out. By the end of this decade, one in seven families with children will go bankrupt. Having a child is now the single best predictor of bankruptcy, and this holds true even for families with two incomes.

So we looked at the data for two-income families today earning an average income. What we found was that, while those families certainly make more money than a one-income family did a generation ago, by the time they pay for the basics -- an average home, a health insurance policy, a second car to get Mom to work, child care, and taxes -- that family actually has less money left over at the end of the month to show for it. We tend to assume with two incomes you're doubly secure. But if you count on every penny of both of those incomes, which most families today do, then you're in big trouble if either income goes away. And obviously, if you have two people in the workforce, you have double the chance that someone will get laid off, or double the chance that someone could get too sick to work. When that happens, two-income families really get into trouble, and that's how a lot of families quickly go bankrupt”.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Poster

It's not really something I have ever thought about much. (I think Stephen Fry mentioned "The Biscuit Game" where schoolmates masturbated onto a cracker and the last to cum had to eat it!)

Thanks for the vid though, Clind, it worked for me!

Even better if she *forced* me to chow down on that ciabatta (?)

But then, I am a knee high boot lover from way back so the scene was already going to score highly with me... What movie / set was it from?

That's not what I meant when I said to hold the bun

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

what the fuck will they think of next?
    Well I'm still waiting for somebody to pop out their glass eye so I can get some REAL HEAD.

Skullfucking! The next big rage.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

A trisket a trasket from my cum soaked basket

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

Rookie Poster

...word....

nuff said

"I almost num-chucked you....you dont even know..."