Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default How OLD do you guys want to live?

60? 70? 80? 100? LOL

Any thoughts?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

55 tops! Any older and then we revert to be helpless infants again. Aint nobody changing my diaper.

Professional Poster

~5 years ago the plan involved biting a bullet before i get to the age where i suddenly decide that what i really want in life is a ferrari and a 18 year old girlfriend
    today im really not sure at all

Elvis: I was dreamin'. Dreamin' my dick was out and I was checkin' to see if that infected bump on the head of it had filled with pus again. If it had, I was gonna name it after my ex-wife 'cilla and bust it by jackin' off.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck
    55 tops! Any older and then we revert to be helpless infants again. Aint nobody changing my diaper.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck

~Kisses.

HTG
    But it depends on who I have in my life with me.

If I had you, then FOREVER!!

We could change each other's Depends.

Lmao You're quite FUNNY! Thank's for the laugh. I needed that. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

EDITED for copyritght reasons

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Professional Poster

Hell, I want to live as long as possible as long as I am not disabled in some way. If I become disabled somehow and I can no longer live a normal life, the I don't think I'll want to live any longer. But if I can still get around and have a good time, I'll be happy to live to be 100.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

God! Please kill me (with pills) if and when I get to that age where I'm required to wear depends. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

When I go, does not concern me...we're all gonna go, sometime. I will, however, go naturally. I refuse to be hospitalized for any reason. I do not believe life extension past the natural ability for the body to support it. No pills, no IVs, no surgery, no nada! I believe in a concept called "Quality of Life", and do not agree that lying in the prone, sedentary position in a medical facility bed enhances it.

The other side is, I do everything I can to stay as healthy as possible. There are many people(see them every day) in their teens, 20s and 30s that can't touch me.