Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default The craziest moves you've ever heard of!

Heres a couple I've heard (haven't done any of these, and some of these are just plain wrong anyways!)

-The Tony Danza: Begin with doggy-style, and right as you climax yell "WHOS THE BOSS!" when she turns around with a questioning look, punch her in the nose and say "TONY DANZA!"

-The Sandy Seagull: Begin with sex on the beach, and right in the middle of it, pull out, and stick your gear in the sand and put it back in.

-Arts & Crafts: Simple doggy-style, when climaxing, pull out, and go on her back, grab some glitter, and bedazzle your new masterpiece, make sure she doesn't move until it dries.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Dirty Sanchez
    Donkey Punch lol

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster
    Does it really matter? U wanna visit? Lol

I'll vote for the Tony Danza that is seriously the craziest imagery. There has been many reasons to invest in soundproofing tonight, these posts are hilarious.

Rookie Poster

Well i've actually seen these filmsbyt they are crazy none the less, they are both really avant-garde and have no real conventional plot but they are some of my favorite movies.

Gummo
    Vase De Noches

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntasaurus-Rex
    Well i've actually seen these filmsbyt they are crazy none the less, they are both really avant-garde and have no real conventional plot but they are some of my favorite movies.

Gummo
    Vase De Noches
    LMAO.. the thread is about MOVES, not MOVIES

Excellent!!

G

Rookie Poster

lmao sorry i was half asleep

THE RUSTY TROMBONE

YOU ARE ON YOUR KNEES OR BENT OVER. SHE EATS YOUR DIRTY ASS WHILE SHE STROKES YOUR COCK UNTIL YOU CUM.

WHEN SHE IS DONE THE DIRT RING IS AROUND HER LIPS AS THOUGH SHE WAS PLAYING A RUSTY TROMBONE. LOL.

NEVER MIND THE BLUMPKIN.

Junior Poster

A steaming sanchez, and trust me you don't want me to explain what it is. I'm a little less of a human being for knowing it.

Junior Poster

Heres a couple more that I wont explain, you'll have to search them out on your own

-Alabama Hot Pocket

-Hot Carl

-Glass Bottom Boat

-Turkish Snow Cone

Now heres a couple of 'cleaner' ones:

-Snow Mobile: Start with basic doggy style again, then pull her arms out to the side so she falls and you look like your riding a snowmobile. NOTE: If she chips a tooth this becomes the kentucky piledriver

-Sneaky Castro: This begins as performing oral on your partner while wearing a fake, castro-like beard, and then sticking a finger through the beard into your partner's ass. For extra sneaky, replace finger with cigar.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

The goat - More of a Position than a move. It's where a guy or a t-girl bend over, bring their stiff cock around the back of their thighs, and close their legs. It's supposed to look like a goat, I just like the view.

Go Go Go Again Again Again!