Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default (Off topic) Trailer park boys

Fuck I'm going to miss it, it looks like that was the last series and they are never coming back, contract problems with Rob and John and Mike bored and wanting to do something new. Micheal (Trever) and Corry leaving was a blow but Jacob and Philadelphia Collins were pretty damn funny "BAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMM Peanut butter and Jam." I will miss them all but most of all "Fuckin Lahey the druck barstard”.

A classic cult budget series that nearly never made it TV and one that should never be forgotton

For any fans what was your favorite episode, mine was "Conky" but "Two good men are dead" and "Closer to the Heart" were great too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boys3_1024x768_120.jpg 
Views:	404 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	144226  

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Junior Poster

didn't know it was getting canncelled

one of the best canadian made TV shows.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BXCanada
    didn't know it was getting canncelled

one of the best canadian made TV shows.
    Yep apparently Rob and John wanted more money and Mike is writing something new.

It was kind of obvious by "A shit river runs through it" the way they got rich and everything was wrapped up nicely.

It was the best thing I have ever seen and what a fucking actor John Dunsworth (Jim Lahey) is. No one does drunk like him, fucking genius

Junior Poster

i missed most of the last season so i had no idea that had even happened. i only got around to watching a couple episodes this last season.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BXCanada
    i missed most of the last season so i had no idea that had even happened. i only got around to watching a couple episodes this last season.
    You have got to see it, the last 3 episodes were brilliant, I won't ruin it too much but the Swayze Express came through for them, they made it man, big time!

Junior Poster

i'll be sure to check it out when i get a chance

Rookie Poster

you can go on isohunt.com and download all the series. you just need the program Azureus, I just started watching the show and its fuckin hilarious

E

Rookie Poster

Awesome series.... Closer to the Heart is hilarious, but I loved the movie with the cameos. Time to buy the anthology on DVD. BTW, Clattenburgs comments on the Closer to the HEart episode are funnier than the show.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legallylarge
    Awesome series.... Closer to the Heart is hilarious, but I loved the movie with the cameos. Time to buy the anthology on DVD. BTW, Clattenburgs comments on the Closer to the HEart episode are funnier than the show.
    I have got the DVD's of seasons 1-4 the commentry is hillarious. The Conky commentry is the best though!