Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Sylvia Boots any info?

Does anyone know the latest on Sylvia Boots and the apeal of her conviction? I have tried to find info but the latest i can ever find is that there was an apeal suppoed to be done in January this year.

I don't agree with the appeal

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I don't agree with the appeal
    why would you disagree with the apeal, i have read teh news reports and from what i can find she had the gun for self defence and then there was an argument outside the club. the shooting was an accident and she was not even the one that pulled the trigger, i don't see how any sensable judge could have set her up for 45 years.

Junior Poster
    somewhere in Mexico, learning how to juggle kittens

dude,you better thread lightly,many before you ask something about Sylvia Boots and the response,how can I say it,is like talking about the "Black Sheep" of the family.Her name is almost taboo(taboo on a TS board,is that ironic?)

"I drink what? " - Socrates

Junior Poster

personally i think she got shafted by a good ol' boy judge and if she was not a TG she would not have been given such a harsh sentince.

Junior Poster

okay half that stuff was not in any of the things i have read.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by BXCanada
    Seems like a pretty open and shut case. Oh well.
    unfortunatly...

i reall liked her work though, it's sad that any of this even happened

Professional Poster

The unfortunate thing with the whole thing is that the major point of evidence is that given by the person who Boots claimed was the actual aggressor. The same girl who may of already tried to have her killed nce and who by the documents had residue on her hands. Thats where I see the doubt as the psychotic drug feuled girl who has since passed away is presented in a very innocent light in those docs but most accounts you see seem to indicate that both girls were going at each other.

Personally I think Boots was guilty but guilty of far lesser offences than what she was convicted of.

The girl who was shot was the real unlucky one in that by most accounts she was trying to be a peacemaker earlier in events.

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117
    The unfortunate thing with the whole thing is that the major point of evidence is that given by the person who Boots claimed was the actual aggressor. The same girl who may of already tried to have her killed nce and who by the documents had residue on her hands. Thats where I see the doubt as the psychotic drug feuled girl who has since passed away is presented in a very innocent light in those docs but most accounts you see seem to indicate that both girls were going at each other.

Personally I think Boots was guilty but guilty of far lesser offences than what she was convicted of.

The girl who was shot was the real unlucky one in that by most accounts she was trying to be a peacemaker earlier in events.
    Im sory but the fact she was carrying a gun in the first place when she could have easily rented a bodyguard for the night shows mistake one.

In the UK we have kids carrying knives around for "self defense" and they more than not are the agressors, moreoften than not its always the person who tries to stop the fight who gets knifed.
    Now if you carry a gun around for "self defense" you have already commited yourself to using it. You cant claim innocence if you had intent to harm. Sory but she got a relatively simple sentance.

She could easily have recieved the barbaric death sentance for the crime. Like the old phrase goes IF YOU CANT DO THE TIME DONT DO THE CRIME. It is a crime to shoot someone so DONT ARM YOURSELF.

I am not anti-gun, I am anti violence and anti "sports hunting" sory but if you shoot an animal you better be eating it AND using its fur, not just measuring it. I am also of the firm belief that the Death Sentance symbolises barbarity in its purest.

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Responsible gun owners do not settle disputes with firearms.
    Thank you for those words of wisdom. So very, very true.