Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Danielle, take care, good luck, and we hope to see you here down the road. I'm sorry that cowardly shitbag called you like that. You girls with your real photos and contact information are the truly brave ones on this board. Anyone that abuses that trust is a self-hating closet case. Au Revoir.

Silver Poster

I hope you'll stay. Your posts were funny and intelligent.

The more people who leave, leave us with only the bickerers and the stalkers, the people who start shit for shit's sake.

Keep being you.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Gold Poster

Danielle, I know we're not exactly best mates but good luck in the future...

Junior Poster

ok i will have my say
    for me Danielle,
    your letting him win,pure and simple.
    look at some of the past threads on here,where i have posted,i have been called names ,my mother has been insulted by comments such as i will cut her tits off,when she had already had a full masectomy due to breast cancer.,i wont let them win by not posting,in fact they just show themselves up.
    keep posting,dont stop becasue of a few idiots,because whats the next thing they will stop you doing?
    never mind them,and continue as you are.
    never take no notice of words or name calling,it really means nothing.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

5 Star Poster

Danielle - who left that message? None of the posts say. Honestly, the guy was a little bit funny. It's not like you have to take anything like that seriously. The attacks weren't as personal as some that I have received on here. Recently, for example, someone posted a couple of my pictures with a Ms Piggy nose on them.

Veteran Poster

Yea, I heard the message, and evn though the dude sounded upset, he didnt sound very, uh, threatening. Didnt really sound like someone Id worry about trying to overpower someone body. Sounded like he would kiss you before he would beat that ass

Danielle, pls. don't go. This site is not a hostile site. It's a group therapy site.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter
    Danielle - who left that message? None of the posts say. Honestly, the guy was a little bit funny. It's not like you have to take anything like that seriously. The attacks weren't as personal as some that I have received on here. Recently, for example, someone posted a couple of my pictures with a Ms Piggy nose on them.
    Yeah who was it who left the message? I'd like to know also.

Vicki - any chance of sending me or reposting the photo of you with a Ms. Piggy nose ... I find that somewhat erotic.

Ta
    seanchai

1. ) Danielle....PLEASE, Don't Go!!!! Oh baby, Please don't go-wohh! (Sonny and Cher)

2. ) Vicki...I thought you posted that 'Miss Piggy' photo!?!?! I LMFAO!!!

Rookie Poster

she's hot but come on, not that hot. She's not leaving permanently anyway. She'll be back in a little while. I think this is part of her yearly cycle.