Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Junior Poster

Danielle.dont be lame.. stand your ground.. geez

Goodbye forever...

...and see you in a week

C'est La Vie!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Later gator. Best wishes on losing your Johnson. For some reason the movie Caligula comes to mind.

I'd say Merry Christmas in advance but I'm sure you'll be back posting on the board before then.

Junior Poster

You'll be missed hon.

"Those who know do not speak,those who speak do not know."

Junior Poster

i agree with everything you siad danielle, the mods and admin have lots total control over this site. i have not been here for a long time and am rather new but even i can see that the mods have no control over this place. it is essentially a cyber bullies paradise and if this keeps up they are going to lose many good people.

i'm a co-admin on another GLBT forum and there are many people on here that would have been banned long ago if they acted on there as they do here. the actions of some people on here are discraseful and if they act that way on here it makes me wonder just how ignorant these people really are and how they act toward people in the RW.

Silver Poster

From what I gather,

The mods won't ban the guy who pisses you off, thus, not meeting your "needs", you threaten to leave, AGAIN.........

See you sometime next year.

Junior Poster

I'm sad to see you go. I usually find your posts intelligent and amusing. I know what it's like to get so annoyed at the behaviour and drama of an on-line community that you just have enough of it. Still, some of the people that keep attacking so many girls are probably just angry and confused about themselves and choose to lash out at you ladies because you make an easy target. Growing up visibly different from the norm and having to deal with prejudice and ridicule is never easy. But if you let it alter your behaviour then you are the one loosing. I have seen drama and flames over the silliest things in forums.. from someone's avatar to their signature. There are people who enjoy that wherever you go.. good luck to you.

P.S. On a much lighter note.. I have seen your movies on TS Seduction.. do you have a vibrate button? How on earth do you do that for so long? I always enjoy seeing you do it.