Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    5 Star Poster

Now...did I mean any of that about your sainted mother and father? Of course not. I don't know you from Adam. Did it piss you off? Hurt you at all? If it did, then consider whether you hurt Nicole's feelings. Not cool in my book. So grow the fuck up.

Professional Poster

suckseed, thanks for the great line I've pilfered for my sig.

Alright Then.

Veteran Poster

It's a danm shame you guys have to stoop this low to insult us... Trully amaizing and very sad.

Honestly I don't get it

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes are as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

Actually Nicole just had rhinoplastey like me, around the same time..So I am sure it will come out looking beautiful.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxxx
    It's a danm shame you guys have to stoop this low to insult us... Trully amaizing and very sad.

Honestly I don't get it
    While I think this thread is unnecessary and unwarranted, the fact is that the behavior represented here is far from unique to the men on this forum.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Professional Poster

I think Nicoles nose is super sexy..if she changes it thats up to her, but i like it as it is

ballbreaker.....
    This thread, as well as you, are completely unecessary and insignificant. IMO, you have done nothing but show a complete lack of respect for anyone on the sight eever since you first got here. Given your low number of posts, I can only assume you are a previous member that was "bounced" by the Mods for being a complete ass. My friend, I don't know who dropped you on your head when you were young or, who may have shit in your Wheaties, but I suggest you reassess your value to this community, and the world in general. Your bravery on the site is impressive, given no one can reach out and throttle you.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    ballbreaker.....
    This thread, as well as you, are completely unecessary and insignificant. IMO, you have done nothing but show a complete lack of respect for anyone on the sight eever since you first got here. Given your low number of posts, I can only assume you are a previous member that was "bounced" by the Mods for being a complete ass. My friend, I don't know who dropped you on your head when you were young or, who may have shit in your Wheaties, but I suggest you reassess your value to this community, and the world in general. Your bravery on the site is impressive, given no one can reach out and throttle you.
    Thanks for saying what needed to be said CD.

Alright Then.

Junior Poster

you think i give a shit what any of you homos think!

Quote Originally Posted by ballbreaker
    you think i give a shit what any of you homos think!
    of course you do.

why else would you relog on and post this messege. you care at least that much.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi