Default More evidence there's something in the water in Chicago.

Man defecates in the middle of McDonalds
    November 2, 2007
    by Pat Rehkamp
    Chicago Sun-Times
    Patrons of a North Loop McDonald’s were left grimacing Thursday morning after a man, who appeared to be homeless, defecated in the middle of the restaurant.
    Around 5 a.m., the disheveled man walked in to the 24-hour McDonald’s at 10 E. Chicago — near the Water Tower and Holy Name Cathedral — and tried to enter the restroom.
    It was out of order, so the man walked toward the soda fountain machine and defecated on the floor, said witness Mike Sims, who was eating a sausage McMuffin at the time.
    “He just said ‘I have to go to the bathroom’ and that is when he did it in front of the entire crew,” said Sims, a 57-year-old culinary student. “What got me was, being a student chef, is that he took a napkin and cleaned it up and placed it on the counter where anyone can put your food and get your condiments.”
    Workers threatened to call police, so the man left, Sims said. There were just a handful of customers in the restaurant at the time.
    A manager at the store confirmed the incident — as did a spokeswoman at the chain’s corporate offices — and insisted that everything was cleaned up.
    A wet-floor “caution” sign was still out hours later when a reporter showed up. And when the reporter began asking questions, a worker began to mop the spot.
    The incident didn’t make for the happiest of meals for Sims, but it didn’t spoil his appetite either. He said he finished his sausage McMuffin before leaving.

5 Star Poster

I blame BP/Ammoco for pumping Mercury and other sludge into lake Michigan. Notice the controversey is about increasing the emissions. So I guess a little heavy mental poisoning is ok.

What about the Chicago river? Is that poluuted too?

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Veteran Poster

Shit, that happens everywhere. Ever see bumfights?

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LBCDO
    Shit, that happens everywhere. Ever see bumfights?
    That show was funny as fuck, the only one I saw was the junkie that got bumfights tattoo'd on his forehead

Junior Poster

Well, you can't blame it on the water, I'm just on the other side of Lake Mich. and we don't get shit like that. Well, okay, we do get shit like that, just not to that extreme, our bums shit in the alleys and dumpsters in the afternoon, never in a building.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Professional Poster

When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

When you're in the business of selling shit, you shouldn't be surprised if somebody mistakes your premises for a toilet once in a while. Well done that man!

cheers

Fork 'andles