Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

I think if I went to America I would most scared of NY Taxi drivers, death by over enthusiastic bullshit!

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Cannibal Hillbillies!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Soccer Moms

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

the thing is if/when there are riots over lack of shelter/food/electicity (most likely within the next 10 years) the authorities are well prepared for a response which is going into an area and ROUNDING UP EVERYONE like they do in Iraq. See New Orleans. What will happened next to those rounded up will be decided by the CIC. There is a camp in Indiana that looks suspiciously like an extermination camp. Tubes going in and not coming out. I don't have the link but i have seen the photos. If US economic conditions become really bad expect a lot of finger pointing. Lets just hope they point in the right direction.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by thx1138
    the thing is if/when there are riots over lack of shelter/food/electicity (most likely within the next 10 years) the authorities are well prepared for a response which is going into an area and ROUNDING UP EVERYONE like they do in Iraq. See New Orleans. What will happened next to those rounded up will be decided by the CIC. There is a camp in Indiana that looks suspiciously like an extermination camp. Tubes going in and not coming out. I don't have the link but i have seen the photos. If US economic conditions become really bad expect a lot of finger pointing. Lets just hope they point in the right direction.
    Ten years is a long time in the political world. In ten years we could possibly be on our second democrat president and the previous democrat president could have dismantled half the things mentioned in the article. Secondly, rioting is handled by the national guard and police, which are controlled by local government not federal government. FEMA would never be involved.

The US military is READY to go: Click here: WorldNetDaily: General would deploy troops on U.S. soil

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

fear other right wing extremist americans

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Junior Poster

I fear Christian fundamentalists who want to control how I run my life.

Gold Poster