Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5 Star Poster

I avoid calling anybody anything, though like anyone I tend to catagorize. (It's a brain function as I understand it - humans have to catagroize things to remember them.) But as a hate or ghetto term I try to avoid labeling someone gay, TS, TV, whatever. For one thing it really doesn't matter.

But in the interest of controversy... and to settle this issue once and for all...

If a girl is sucking you off = you are straight
    If you are fucking a girl = you are straight
    If you are being fucked by a girl with a strap on = you might be straight, but with a kink...

If a guy is sucking or fucking you and you like girls too = you are bi
    If YOU are sucking or fucking a guy and you like girls too = you are bi

If YOU are sucking or fucking a guy and you only like guys = you are definately GAY!
    If a guy is sucking or fucking you and you only like guys = you are definately GAY!

If you are fucking a T-girl and you like girls = you are straight
    If you are sucking a T-girl and you like girls = you might be straight
    If you are fucking or sucking a T-girl and you like boys, or boys and girls = you are bi
    If you are getting fucked by a t-girl = you might be straight, bi, or gay - your choice

If you are sucking YOURSELF off = you need to make some friends...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Rookie Poster

I'll back trevis on that one; I may never leave the house

Gold Poster

Default Re: why do some of you girls insist on calling us guys fags?

Quote Originally Posted by bilko
    you know you are just putting yourself down by saying this.
    so what i like a cock on my ladies(not to big)
    if i was gay i would of been into freddie mercury or george michel,do you hear me?
    so cut the fag bullshit,im tired of hearing it.
    also a lot of people put stuff into groups,like us tgirls should stick togehter,do you not think this whole community should stick together?
    rant over.
    I know im not gay so nor a fag it really doesn't bother me,i just think girls throw that around because they figure it will hurt you more then anything so the best way to deal with those kinds of names is to just ignore it and think nothing of it.

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    I avoid calling anybody anything, though like anyone I tend to catagorize. (It's a brain function as I understand it - humans have to catagroize things to remember them.) But as a hate or ghetto term I try to avoid labeling someone gay, TS, TV, whatever. For one thing it really doesn't matter.

But in the interest of controversy... and to settle this issue once and for all...

If a girl is sucking you off = you are straight
    If you are fucking a girl = you are straight
    If you are being fucked by a girl with a strap on = you might be straight, but with a kink...

If a guy is sucking or fucking you and you like girls too = you are bi
    If YOU are sucking or fucking a guy and you like girls too = you are bi

If YOU are sucking or fucking a guy and you only like guys = you are definately GAY!
    If a guy is sucking or fucking you and you only like guys = you are definately GAY!

If you are fucking a T-girl and you like girls = you are straight
    If you are sucking a T-girl and you like girls = you might be straight
    If you are fucking or sucking a T-girl and you like boys, or boys and girls = you are bi
    If you are getting fucked by a t-girl = you might be straight, bi, or gay - your choice

If you are sucking YOURSELF off = you need to make some friends...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie
    I have to say I find this to be a convenient caveat, but sure I'll go along with it.

But I just thought of something else if you like girls and you are having sex with a female donkey is that still straight sex.
    heh-heh
    just kidding

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

@justatransgurl: In the boy/transgurl transactions I think you need to differentiate if the transgurl is pre op or post op. What does it say about a guy who likes transgurls ONLY if they have dicks to suck on? I think this is why some trans insult guys by calling them gay or fags.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Junior Poster

this thread is funny in so many unintended ways

Professional Poster

Look, I have to say that while I believe there's a whole spectrum of attraction and that plenty of guys like the girls as they are, there ARE a number of guys out there, the complete cock bandits, who use the girls feminine bodies as sort of a license to rationalize their deep homosexuality, which they are in denial of.

Basically they say to themselves that "It's all ok, I'm not gay" because it's a feminine body, while all they really want / care for is the cock (regardless of what body it's on, and truthfully preferably a male body - if they ever really looked in the mirror), since that's all they really want, in the first place.

Now, i'm not saying all or even the majority of guys here are like that (who knows, really?), but the guys who are like that ARE gay, period.