Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CTC

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic
    Yes, but what I want to know is, what is the only carcinogenic ingredient in CTC?

Well, I think we have covered this, in another time, in another place. I choose to believe that CTC would, nay, could never hurt me. I rest easy in CTC's loving bosom, and suckle at the sugary milk teat.

Question...

Do they still make the Cap'n Crunch cereal that's nothing but Crunchberries? I used to love that... Of course, as you can probably tell from my list, I haven't eaten cereal in some time.

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

they had CTC on sale at the local grocery store here in phoenix for $1.88 a box, i dident buy any as it is the devil

Okay, okay... CTC. Isn't there a "French toast" variant?

"We are irritated by rascals, intolerant of fools, and prepared to love the rest. But where are they?"- Mignon McLaughlin

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by marissaazts
    they had CTC on sale at the local grocery store here in phoenix for $1.88 a box, i dident buy any as it is the devil
    It reminds me of a statement a friend made whilst lovingly gazing at a can of beer

"how can they make something so good, so cheap"

Mmm... Peanut Butter Toast Crunch?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinnamon_Toast_Crunch

Junior Poster

I prefer the classic CTC to the follow on varieties. I don't even think they make the peanutbutter kind any more.

I have mixed feelings about the last bowl of CTC from the box. On one hand you get all the extra sugary crumbs, and it makes the milk so good to drink, but in the other hand it means that the box is empty. Usually I am so euphoric from the sugar milk that it is a while for the empty box low to set in. But what a low it is.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

i've been eating cheerios since i had teeth and i still love 'em.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

There there little CTC thread, I won't let you die. You're all safe now, at least for a while.

corn pops & fruit loops