Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot
    Night Rider is a different story. It's clearly a new name for Chef Mike. No two people have posted with that regularity, and when one disappeared, the other appeared. That's an easy one. He's a crazy shut-in and is desperate for attention. Once he gets it, in regards to me, I easily kick his ass, because he's crazy.

If your problem is that you think I stalk Vicki Richter, well, I don't. The only online posting I do is on this forum. She knows that. If I was stalking her, I'd be gone. She certainly has more value to this forum then I do. Ask her any questions you have regarding me. Make a thread and bump the hell out of it. Oh, wait, someone else did that already.

Ask her about it here.

Common sense. Begin to use it.
    Same old shit! I'm clearly not chef mike as stated by many members of the board. Only in your delusional, fucked up head am I chef mike. As stated by others the only thing me and chef mike have in common, is we own you all day long. You're a nutcase honda, you really are! I saw you were writing some bullshit in Danielle's thread about how you're mr. innocent and you don't start shit here. That to me signals that your suffering from some sort of psychosis. Do you even think before you write this shit or do you just tell people what they want to hear? It was only a couple of days ago that you made up a new account "NiQht Rider" and started posting as me like a child/mental case would do.

You always will be a fucking twat so there's not much advice I can give you...you're a lost cause.

I like tushy,butt and ass.

Junior Poster

I like asspussy....

See, there's the problem. I'm not really sure who you are, I've seen your posts a few times. Why do you take shots at me?

Night Rider is a different story. It's clearly a new name for Chef Mike. No two people have posted with that regularity, and when one disappeared, the other appeared. That's an easy one. He's a crazy shut-in and is desperate for attention. Once he gets it, in regards to me, I easily kick his ass, because he's crazy.

If your problem is that you think I stalk Vicki Richter, well, I don't. The only online posting I do is on this forum. She knows that. If I was stalking her, I'd be gone. She certainly has more value to this forum then I do. Ask her any questions you have regarding me. Make a thread and bump the hell out of it. Oh, wait, someone else did that already.

Ask her about it here.

Honda. What the fuck are you on, exactly? I--very occasionally--tease you, I don't take shots at you. If I took shots at you you'd know it. Night Rider is not Chef Mike. You don't kick anybody's ass here. I couldn't care less if you stalk Ms Richter, I'm perfectly sure she can look after herself. And who cares where you post?

I just--I don't get it, Honda. I don't get why a man who appears to be intelligent gets himself in situations where others bait him, which upsets him, and then instead of just walking away with dignity comes back with some hare-brained codswallop that is pretty well certain to get him an even bigger panelling.

I mean fuck me Honda, have you ever been in a real bar? The way people talk here is no different to that, and you act like it's a personal vendetta. It's not, it's just the atmosphere here.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach

See, there's the problem. I'm not really sure who you are, I've seen your posts a few times. Why do you take shots at me?

Ask her about it here.

Honda. What the fuck are you on, exactly? I--very occasionally--tease you, I don't take shots at you. If I took shots at you you'd know it. Night Rider is not Chef Mike. You don't kick anybody's ass here. I couldn't care less if you stalk Ms Richter, I'm perfectly sure she can look after herself. And who cares where you post?

I just--I don't get it, Honda. I don't get why a man who appears to be intelligent gets himself in situations where others bait him, which upsets him, and then instead of just walking away with dignity comes back with some hare-brained codswallop that is pretty well certain to get him an even bigger panelling.

I mean fuck me Honda, have you ever been in a real bar? The way people talk here is no different to that, and you act like it's a personal vendetta. It's not, it's just the atmosphere here.
    Heh. Yes, I have been in many bars. I work at a nightclub, actually.

And no, your posts don't upset me. Other sane people read these threads, and that's amusing, because they read what you write.

the word i use is booty!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	priscilla_gaucha1060_212.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	143781  

Gold Poster

hondarobot, lets hope some day you recover from your ilness

Heh. Yes, I have been in many bars.
    Fuck it, whatever. You're either a raving lunatic, an alcoholic or an indefatigable wind-up merchant. Tant pis.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I'm totally fine. You guys start this shit, and then run away.