Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Apparently, once you get west of the ole Mississip, you lose your taste buds.

Deep dish better than a fat floppy NY slice? Fucking laughable.

And there are no dogs better than a NYC dirty water dog. To claim you can't get toppings is ridiculous. I've never had a DWD that wasn't smothered in Kraut, Relish, Red Onions, and Mustard.

Next thing you know you'll be trying to tell me Ketchup belongs on a hot dog.

Success lies not in being the best, but in doing your best.

Junior Poster

How about Italian Beef from Byrons?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by biguy4tvtscd

And there are no dogs better than a NYC dirty water dog. To claim you can't get toppings is ridiculous. I've never had a DWD that wasn't smothered in Kraut, Relish, Red Onions, and Mustard.

ahem...we're *east* of the Mississippi

...and most respectable places wil give you kethcup if you ask for it, but will give you a smirk...as well as the other customers in line with you.

Quote Originally Posted by biguy4tvtscd

Chicago style hot dog doesn't have that kraught stuff. Chopped onions, diced tomatoes, mustard, relish and jalepeno peppers, shit I gonna run down the street and get one, you guys know a gal on hormones eats too much sometimes!

with all due respect, Chicago deep dish is more like a round lasagna with crust.

If you can't shake on garlic powder, fold it up in half, and walk in the street while you're eating, it aint pizza.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVee
    How about Italian Beef from Byrons?
    The fuckin BEST, now can we stop all this food talk, now I want a hot dog, lol. The little spot by my house has a hot dog with all the trimmings with skin on potatoes and grape pop for $3. Now you guys gonna fuck up my diet.

Veteran Poster

Sorry, but Chitown wins, hands down. Then skimpy ass Nathans Hot dogs!

Oh, Vanessa, they say soda in NY, they dont know about the grape pop, some 50/50, or RC Cola.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVee
    Now that did it!!!!! I'm on my way out the door, thanks alot!
    Besos!!!

Junior Poster

My mom's family comes from Chicago, we used to go there all the time, and there is NOTHING better then a nice Deep Dish, with all the toppings. Damn, even just thinking about it makes me wanna hop in the car and drive over. Thats the one nice thing about western Michigan, I'm only two hours from the most delicious pizza ever.

For me, Chicago style wins hands down, I can't stand NY style pizza, I get pissed paying for pepperoni on a napkin...

So heres to Chi-town:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ginoseast_717.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	143544  

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."