Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by macfan
    Portsmouth 0-0 Arsenal

Man Utd are top and will be until the end of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Portsmouth has to be one of the most boring teams ever, they lulled Arsenal to sleep to play like shite, As an Arsenal fan I am a little concerned we're not firing on all cylinders since Cesc, Hleb, Flamini are back. Falling behind United in the standings can be a real bad thing indeed. Just hope they can pull 3pts from Everton. Will be tough though. Manure United won on a late penalty at home against Everton last week.
    Yeah, Everton are a strong team at the min, we were lucky to get 3 points against them. I think Arsenal will get the win tomorrow but it'll be a tight game. We've also a tough game away to West Ham but the way we're playing we should win the game, although it will be close. Liverpool are out of the title challenge and Chelsea are too unless they get it together quick.
    everton is a good squad. they always produce good youth and buy smart.
    Liverpool are out as Rafa wants champions league trophy more. he'd rather win cups and europe then the prem. Chelsea need a miracle ie a good striker or shev being REALLY spectacular for them to survive the african nations period. Its a two horse race im my mind. arsenal and man u are just playing lights out. I give man u the egde this year, but in the future arsenal look really sick and will make Fergie sweat alot, and his staff will have to keep eyes out for good defensive talent, especially a replacement for Neville. Giggs and scholes are right behind him, but Nani and Anderson are looking like steals and it should be a good race now, and in the future. The Man U-Arsenal game at Old trafford will decide the title, and Man u will certainly take care of business.
    MAN U to REPEAT.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    Its a two horse race im my mind. arsenal and man u are just playing lights out. I give man u the egde this year, but in the future arsenal look really sick and will make Fergie sweat alot, and his staff will have to keep eyes out for good defensive talent, especially a replacement for Neville. Giggs and scholes are right behind him, but Nani and Anderson are looking like steals and it should be a good race now, and in the future. The Man U-Arsenal game at Old trafford will decide the title, and Man u will certainly take care of business.
    MAN U to REPEAT.
    Arsenal might do well to win the title as soon as possible. As an Arsenal fan I am tired of the constant rumors of Cesc to Read Madrid, Flamini to Inter, etc. these continental teams are like sharks around a carcass waiting to pluck the talent off of Arsenal. Eventually something will give ala Henry to Barca, granted that may have been for the better for Arsenal. I never hear these rumors surrounding ManU, Chelsea or Liverpool, yet the likes of Real Madrid and Barca act like Arsenal is their supermarket. Arsenal needs to act like a big club and quash any tabloid rumors about their young players as soon as it starts or it will persist until those Spanish teams get what they want, no matter what they have to do.

Chelsea is too injured to do much over the course of this campaign and as you mentioned with Liverpool, Rafa may throw his hat into winning the Champions League again, they have dropped too many home points thus far. I am looking at United's schedule and just don't see where they can slip up. Outside of Arsenal at home, maybe Liverpool at home as well, that's about it. Arsenal would do well to keep winning.

Black "Bofe" male in NYC that loves effeminate Latina TG ladies

Gold Poster

Utd beat 2-1 by West Ham......WTF

Ronaldo missed a pen to put us 2-0 up

Arsenal still need to beat Everton to go top otherwise we'll be top on goal difference.

Junior Poster

Arsenal still need to beat Everton to go top otherwise we'll be top on goal difference.
    4-1 to the Arsenal back to the top, woohoo. Terrific second half from Arsenal after falling behind 1-0 in a dodgy first half at Goodison Park. 2 pts clear now.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

FUCK AND A HALF. damn west ham. all those middle table teams are gettin in stride. gonna be a good race

and WTBF happened in that chelsea game. I'm i the only one who thinks the assistant just got a nice christmas present from ibramovic? cause that second goal was...
    GRADE AAA PRIME STEAHIMG HOT BULLSHIT

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    WTBF happened in that chelsea game. I'm i the only one who thinks the assistant just got a nice christmas present from ibramovic? cause that second goal was...
    GRADE AAA PRIME STEAHIMG HOT BULLSHIT
    Yeah that ref and/or his assistants should never work another game, that was a disgrace, it wasn't even a tight play, it was obvious to Stevie Wonder. I don't know what happened on that play, was a terrible non call.

Gold Poster

4-1 to the Arsenal back to the top, woohoo. Terrific second half from Arsenal after falling behind 1-0 in a dodgy first half at Goodison Park. 2 pts clear now.
    Didn't see the game but the scoreline was impressive.

You'll need the points because when the ACON starts, you'll be in trouble, although I've heard Adebayor isn't going. Why's that?

Junior Poster

You'll need the points because when the ACON starts, you'll be in trouble, although I've heard Adebayor isn't going. Why's that?
    The nation that Adebayor is from Togo failed to qualify for the ACON, Koule Toure and Emanuel Eboue from the Ivory Coast will be gone. I'm not that worried, Toure leaving in the center of defence is a little bit of a concern, he has formed a good partnership with Gallas. It looks like when they leave for the tournament in Africa Robin Van Persie should be back and Johan Djoure, the Swiss defender will return from loan to take Toure's place. Arsenal should be able to weather the month or so. They have fewer games in January and February, wierd schedule.

Gold Poster

The nation that Adebayor is from Togo failed to qualify for the ACON, Koule Toure and Emanuel Eboue from the Ivory Coast will be gone. I'm not that worried, Toure leaving in the center of defence is a little bit of a concern, he has formed a good partnership with Gallas. It looks like when they leave for the tournament in Africa Robin Van Persie should be back and Johan Djoure, the Swiss defender will return from loan to take Toure's place. Arsenal should be able to weather the month or so. They have fewer games in January and February, wierd schedule.
    Ah right.

Yeah, I agree that Toure leaving will be a concern, especially if you get injuries or suspensions. Eboue on the otherhand, will not be nearly as big a loss as there are versatile players like Song and even Rosicky has played Right Back before. Van Persie will be a massive boost to your title chances when he returns to full fitness.

Rookie Poster

Liverpool are out as Rafa wants champions league trophy more. he'd rather win cups and europe then the prem. - bullshit, you can't count Liverpool out at this point. With the exception of the Man City game Torres dosent miss!