Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Well, good luck next time. I was at the Austria-NI match here in Vienna and saw lots of Irish folks in the streets. You might remember, we were in the same group during the quali for the world championship.

Gold Poster

Yeah I remember. I was at the game at Windsor Park when it finished 2-2 or 3-3 (can't remember that well)

Good luck in the Euros.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

man, england need a damn Goalie. im mean both Carson and robinson have been inconsistent both international and domestically. damn shame as they have quality consistent player everywhere else. lets hope they get a decent coach and Ben foster :P

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Gold Poster

Yeah the goalie's fucked up big time over the qualifiers. If Ben Foster was fit England would've qualified. It's only a matter of time before Steve McClaren gets sacked.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Yeah the goalie's fucked up big time over the qualifiers. If Ben Foster was fit England would've qualified. It's only a matter of time before Steve McClaren gets sacked.
    The only reason Steve McClaren was picked in the first place is that he is a personal family friend of that fat fuck, jabba looking stupid smerking faced Brian Barwick.

Bring in O'Neill or Mourinho , anyone else is just not going to be good enough, I don't want Hiddink he fucking hates us!

The English FA have allot to answer to, I could make better decisions than them with a fucking blind fold on

Another thing, why risk Owen who is so injury prone at the moment in the Austria friendly, it was so fucking stupid

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Gold Poster

I would have gave the job to Curbishly before McClaren. I think it was stupid them picking an English manager just to please the press, especially after they tried to get Phil Scolari. I think Mourinho would do a good job for England and he already knows the majority of the players from managing in the Premier League.

Gold Poster

McClaren - SACKED!!

Who do you think will replace him?

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    McClaren - SACKED!!

Who do you think will replace him?

his replacement wil be way more qualified, at least domestically. mourhino is a good choice as he know many of the english players and is way more creative tactically. Hopefully whoever it is wil have the balls to bench Owen, cause he's too inconsistent and injury prone for me. Rooney is as well, but hes young so hes has a greater upside longterm for england. Crouch needs more time as does defoe and Bent.

God i feel so sorry for defoe. on any other team and in other country hed be a #2 or #3 striker. His talent is wasted on the bench.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Rookie Poster

I'm not as much an international footie fan as I am a fan of MLS, but I gotta say that the World Cup was a blast in 2002. Hung around in Japan with plenty of international friends. Nice dynamic that is, having competitive juices flowing amongst the friends.

Going to the MLS Cup in DC two weekends ago was still pretty damned cool. RFK Stadium has just the right about of resistance in their stands, so jumping and chanting for the home team was doubly good when the seats bounced back.

Too bad the local eleven couldn't beat the Dynamo. One of these days I'll watch something more than a draw.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blckhaze
    his replacement wil be way more qualified, at least domestically. mourhino is a good choice as he know many of the english players and is way more creative tactically.
    Yeah, whoever it is, it's going to be a step up from McClaren. He was about as shit as they come. I'd say it will be either Jose Mourinho or Harry Redknapp. Mourinho is world class and he's worked with a lot of the current players in the team. Rednapp has done a brilliant job at any team he's managed with hardly any money to spend. He took Portsmouth from the relegation zone in the Championship to top 7 in the Premiership.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Suede
    I'm not as much an international footie fan as I am a fan of MLS.

The MLS is on the rise at the minute and it's quality is improving every year. A few years ago, nobody would have dreamed that Beckham would come at the age he is. There's a weekly MLS soccer show on in the UK and I try and watch it when I can.