Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Soccer Thread - Premier League/MLS/La Liga/Serie A...etc

This is a general football (soccer) thread for anyone interested in the 'beautiful game'. It will probably go down like a led balloon here but it's worth a try!

Feel free to talk shit about whatever country/league/club that ur interested in...

[/b]

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

well since you asked. the Itialian FA needs to shut that whole scene till they can get foriegn ownership of EVERY LAST DAMN CLUB. twice in a year, rioting by the "ultras" have killed a police officer and a 25 yr old dj, which im sure there are more of. The stories being told by middle to upper securty members are ridiculous. These radical groups need to be weeded out, else more will die, and God forbid Italy get a world cup, its will be nuts.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Gold Poster

The Italians are mad, there's no taming them. It will take decades to sort out their mess. Their football is run by Ultra gangsters who have connections with Italy's corrupt police. They had their latest bid for a World Cup turned down only for the reason that their football is in chaos. I just can't see the Ultras being weeded out, at least for a good while.

Gold Poster

How confident are you English and Scottish supporters of qualifying for Euro2008?

N. Ireland are basically out so I want at least one of you to qualify for a bit of interest..

At the minute Scotland look the more likely..

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    How confident are you English and Scottish supporters of qualifying for Euro2008?

N. Ireland are basically out so I want at least one of you to qualify for a bit of interest..

At the minute Scotland look the more likely..

england are a laugher. the liverpool englishmen were totally pissed when beayoun said he wasnt playing.

England wont make it cause too many things are against them, mostly themselves. If the Scottish make it, it wil at least make great britian happy, but the english shoul dbe a shamed after thiese perfomaces in the group they drew.

Gold Poster

Yea, it's unlikely England will qualify. They need other results to go their way as well as beating Croatia in their last game. They've got some of the best players in the world but they can't play as a team.

Scotland however will qualify if they beat Italy in Edinburgh. The way they're playing at the minute they're more than capable.

1-0 isreal over russia 10th min. england goes nuts

Gold Poster

I think it finished 1-1 which is good for England. If they beat Croatia they're through.

Italy scored in injury time to beat Scotland 2-1, so they're out.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    I think it finished 1-1 which is good for England. If they beat Croatia they're through.

Italy scored in injury time to beat Scotland 2-1, so they're out.
    yeah its sucks that the scots lost. they were a good squad, but i guess ther lack of exp cost em.

2-1 isreal scored in extra time to get the win, so i think england only need a draw to advance. russia sure did make them hold theirs breath a few times though.

Gold Poster

Yea, it's a shit one for the Scots.

Looks like England will scrape through (jammy bastards lol) but i'm glad for a bit of interest.

N. Ireland are playing at the minute against Denmark..0-0 at the minute. We need to win this game and beat Spain away, which is very unlikely.