Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alice
    smarmy self-satisfaction.
    Words, just words. Denial is not a river in Egypt, and you, my son, are a flaming gay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0523xc1l_475.gif 
Views:	149 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	144265  

[quote="Superman33"][quote="MacShreach"]
    Quote Originally Posted by tall, dark & Handsome
    Men who are penetrated by penises are gay or bisexual. Full stop. There's nothing wrong with being gay, as I have repeatedly said; it is the denial that is demeaning to transsexual women.

And why I smack 'em around.
    I have to say I am not able to take credit for MacScreech's quote up above. Those words were all his own, but I think when you edited superman it appears as if those were my words.
    just wanted to clear that up.
    Thanx

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

Junior Poster

Oh boy, just a typical asswipe like BXCanada to take what I say out of context. What? Are you working for CNN?!

First of all, I never said it was a threesome and I did them both at the same time. They are Samantha and Michelle, I did Samantha first and asked if she had any friends that are horny, and so I met Michelle... And they weren't hookers, didn't have to pay a single peso.

Anyways, the point of the topic is men who have have a long distance relationship with a tranny are insecure morons. Not only do their gf's cheat on them but they go half-way around the world to hide the truth in their local society that they like to be fucked in the ass. Not to mention they also send money to their "gfs".

And BXCanada is blowing out crap from his ass with his replies coz deep down.... I'm right. You're so dilusional that your "gf" really loves you that your stupid enough to send money to her.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFox
    Oh boy, just a typical asswipe like BXCanada to take what I say out of context. What? Are you working for CNN?!

First of all, I never said it was a threesome and I did them both at the same time. They are Samantha and Michelle, I did Samantha first and asked if she had any friends that are horny, and so I met Michelle... And they weren't hookers, didn't have to pay a single peso.

Anyways, the point of the topic is men who have have a long distance relationship with a tranny are insecure morons. Not only do their gf's cheat on them but they go half-way around the world to hide the truth in their local society that they like to be fucked in the ass. Not to mention they also send money to their "gfs".

And BXCanada is blowing out crap from his ass with his replies coz deep down.... I'm right. You're so dilusional that your "gf" really loves you that your stupid enough to send money to her.
    don't EVER assume that you know anything about me or my fiance asshole.
    where you there in May when i was visiting her and propsed? NO
    where you there on the dates we whent on? NO
    where you there when she entered a beauty pageant only to be not allowed not to enter because the other girls didn't want her in because she wins so many? NO
    where you there when she was singing to me during a break from studying for her college exams? NO
    where you there on the last day of my trip when she was sad that i had to leave? NO

You know nothing about her or me, she is a student and a buisness woman who runs her own internet shop. she doesn't NEED me to get along with money since she has her own. she is educated which is more than i can say about you and that other creep Maccrap.

also i never siad you where in a threesome, i never said anything about a threesome. i was point out that just because i have a fiance over seas like so many other guys do does not mean jack shit about why i have her as a fiance. my uncles gf and his friends wife are from the Philippines, one of my best friends has a wife in Russia. in the city i live in there are few if any TS it is a very conservative town and the closest Canadian city with a TS population is Vancouver. after many searches online the only person i could find that i felt was genuine with her feelings and was not just in it for a quick fuck or money was my now fiance.

you want to know WHY i don't have GG as a fiance, it has nothing to do with her not haveing a dick those can be bought at any sex shop. it has to do with the fact that my fiance is the first person to love me for me and not what i can give them. most of the women in this town are rich stuck dadies girls, i have no intrest in clubing or going to bars or any of that shit. all i wanted was a nice romantic loveing relationship and that is finally what i found with my fiance.

thousands of people around the world have long distance relastionships that are stronger and more stable than relastionships that are short distance. i can count at least 5 friends of mine online that have long disatnce relationships. just because it is long distance does not mean that the other person is cheating and by you saying that my fiance would even think of cheating is insulting not only to me but her as well.

Junior Poster

also before you try to make a come back, i have not had sex not with a TG and not with a GG. sex has and never will never be the driveing force in my life. when i whent to visit my fiance she already knew that and was okay with it. i have always maintaned that i wanted to wait for the right moment for things to happen. the relationship i have with my fiance is not about sex and never has been, it was built on mutual respect and love for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by FGTCanada
    i have not had sex

VIRGIN ALERT!

Name:	aloha_276.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	165.0 KB 
ID:	144636  

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    Quote Originally Posted by BXCanada
    i have not had sex not with a TG and not with a GG.
    ??. BXCanada, may I ask your age? I assume your fiance is a tgirl.
    yes my fiance is a TG and i am 30 and so is my fiance we met online when we where 28, and we are getting married on June 7th after she gets here.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    i have not had sex

VIRGIN ALERT!
    go fuck yourself asshole.

go fuck yourself asshole.
    Tut, tut, pussyboy, where's your respect? Remember I OWN your pathetic, lame, snivelling, thirty-year-old virgin closet poofter's arse.

And I'm not going to let you forget it.

Now you wag your tail and say "Daddy."

Name:	dog02_168.gif 
Views:	153 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	144638  

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    I assume that you have dated ggs.
    Well, BM, his post said he's had sex with neither GG nor TG. He didn't mention other men. Perhaps that is where his sexual experience lies?