Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: I just slept with two trannies on the same night

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by FGTCanada
    the actions you have shown on this site are unacceptable in any society and the admin on here need to pull thier heads out of the sand and ban your ass for life from here.
    SLAM-DUNK!

how does you quoting what i just said have anything to do with owning anyone?

what a moron.

how does you quoting what i just said have anything to do with owning anyone?
    It's called evidence, pussy-boy. Evidence that when the heat got too much, YOU bottled it and ran squealing to mama.

So you just remember, I own your sorry little arse now.

Junior Poster

Let's take this topic in the direction it was really meant to go... experiences with two lovely ladies.. the drama is the same in every prolonged thread. Besides I call everyone in this forum, me included, a giant panda..so there :P
    I remember my first time with two ladies.. it was a cold night in Milan and I was both inebriated and rather horny. I was walking towards a main road so that I could catch a cab back from a night of partying. I saw this incredibly hot looking TS on the street (I had already been with a couple of girls like her) and asked her how much to go back to her place. She replied that she didn't have a car and that it was a 10 min car ride, but that her friend had one. We walked together and a few min later I saw this half naked blond in a little dinky italian car. Needless to say I decided that three was better than two. All the way there the chocolate brazilian vixen was touching me and flirting while the friend seemed distant. Surprisingly things changed once we got to their apartment. The blond italian was very very into it. I had the pleasure of topping both of them and then finishing with the blond as the other girls kept stroking my back and massaging my nuts. It was fantastic.. one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had.
    Ahh the fun of not being in a relationship. Now that I am in a long term relationship all I have left is to remember and to fantasize.. damn this inability to be unfaithful. Oh well... someone post some pics of threesomes to make me feel better. Do it NOW

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFox
    Im saying majority of men who have a LTR with a TS are idiots! Theire GFs cheat on them and when they meet their GF, they dont wanna fuck their GF... they travel halfway around the world just to get fucked.
    I guess not all of us can be "MASCULINE STRAIGHT MEN" like you. It takes a real man like you to go out and pay some working girls to suck their cocks just so that you can come here and say what faggots the rest of us are for having a LTR with a TS woman.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Junior Poster

[quote="MacShreach"]
    But if you want to get dicked in the arse and pretend you're a straight guy like Alice, that's fine.
    Then you can be two straight guys who just like a little cock in the poop tube.......Nothing queer about that, is there?
    Not trying to flame, just show my point of view.

there is nothing gay about anal sex. there are couples (men + GG) who have experienced anal sex using other things, i.e. finger, dildo, other and enjpyed it. this does not make the male gay in any way, shape or form.

the issue of men having things shoved in their ass does not make them gay. just open to new experiences. its all generalised as gay as its the only way men can have sex with men other than oral.

over the issue of calling men "gay" on here for having sex with a TS and bottoming does not make them gay in my opinion as i have stated this time and time again.

the fact that a m2f ts was born male does not make it so. it has been a proven fact that there are chemicals in the brain that state what gender the person should be and sometimes they do not coincide with the body they are given.

to put it bluntly, who cares what other people think. and as stated before as a community arent we supposed to stick together, not ridicule each other for what each person likes sexually, musically or otherwise.

i am who i am and nothing more. nothing less

Professional Poster

Im saying majority of men who have a LTR with a TS are idiots! Theire GFs cheat on them and when they meet their GF, they dont wanna fuck their GF... they travel halfway around the world just to get fucked.
    LOL

Junior Poster

And sucked for the first time. Anyways, both of them have foriegn boyfriends. And they are tops, but i managed to convince them to be bottom.

No wonder most shemales here in my country are top... their boyfriends are too much of a closet fag and have to get a gf halfway around the world. And when they get here, all they want is to be nailed by their "gfs".
    Not only did I prove my point to not ever be inlove with a shemale from the philippines, but i also now know that most foriegn dudes who have a tranny gf in the phillipines are fags
    You can't really go calling people fags right after bragging about sucking a cock.

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by traumatism
    the issue of men having things shoved in their ass .... and bottoming does not make them gay in my opinion as i have stated this time and time again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	small_dream_world__174.jpg 
Views:	207 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	144170  

5 Star Poster

But in the interest of controversy... and to settle this issue once and for all...

If a girl is sucking you off = you are straight
    If you are fucking a girl = you are straight
    If you are being fucked by a girl with a strap on = you might be straight, but with a kink...

If a guy is sucking or fucking you and you like girls too = you are bi
    If YOU are sucking or fucking a guy and you like girls too = you are bi

If YOU are sucking or fucking a guy and you only like guys = you are GAY!
    If a guy is sucking or fucking you and you only like guys = you are GAY!

If you are fucking a T-girl and you like girls = you are straight
    If you are sucking a T-girl and you like girls = you might be straight
    If you are fucking or sucking a T-girl and you like boys, or boys and girls = you are bi
    If you are getting fucked by a t-girl = you might be straight, bi, or gay - your choice

If you are sucking YOURSELF off = you need to make some friends...

Have fun with this...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

it just is. get over it.