Junior Poster

Default Zombies in 3D :D

Has anyone seen Night of the living dead 3D?

just bought the DVD today since it was never released in a theatre near here when it came out last year. there are two DVD versions a 2D one and the actual 3D one, most stores are selling the 2D one, i think probably since the 2D version was cheaper for the retailers to bring in than the 3D one. one of the perks of working at a video store is i get to by mine at cost and when i saw teh price difference i was willing to pay the extra 3 bucks for the 3D version so i ordered myself a copy.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Zombies in 3D :D

no this one has nothing to do with Goerge A Romero it is a remake of his movie but he is not affiliated with it in any way. the movie is now under public domain so the people did not need his permission to make this film.

Quote Originally Posted by braveman
    The George Romero movie?

Quote Originally Posted by BXCanada
    Has anyone seen Night of the living dead 3D?

just bought the DVD today since it was never released in a theatre near here when it came out last year. there are two DVD versions a 2D one and the actual 3D one, most stores are selling the 2D one, i think probably since the 2D version was cheaper for the retailers to bring in than the 3D one. one of the perks of working at a video store is i get to by mine at cost and when i saw teh price difference i was willing to pay the extra 3 bucks for the 3D version so i ordered myself a copy.

Junior Poster

yes, i have it in my DVD collection. the original 1968 BW version ofcourse

the only ones i am missing are the original Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead. i have the remake Dawn of the Dead wich i personally think was better than the original version and Land of the Dead.