Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is rape?

Junior Poster

Ive only ever had one blackout, and nothing happened really, it was me and 2 of my buddies from highschool, and way way too much beer and vodka. All that happened was I woke up at 5 pm the next day and my house was filled with vomit pretty much.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Leverage87
    Ive only ever had one blackout, and nothing happened really, it was me and 2 of my buddies from highschool, and way way too much beer and vodka. All that happened was I woke up at 5 pm the next day and my house was filled with vomit pretty much.
    I hate it when that happens. LOL

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Professional Poster

The only time I have blacked out was when this fucked up thing started going round high school where you lean down, take in three deep breaths and someone pushes on your chest causing you to pass out. The stupid thing is the reason why you pass out is because it temporarily stops your heart. Of course at the time I did not know this. Anyway while I was out I was in some fucked up fairground with music and spinning lights with this sense that something was about to kill me, I've always wondered if it was some chemical reaction caused by the stopping of my heart, almost like a near death experience. When I woke up it was all blurry and everyone was laughing and I thought I must have been naked or wet myself or something and for the whole day after it was like I had forgotten how to write. Eventually the teachers found out about the craze, held some big assembly and explained the dangers. Sometimes you do the dumbest things when you are a kid, well I did anyway. Maybe my High School was just fucked though, or it might have even gone round else where?

I only have one handle here, and that is a fact!

Junior Poster

Yeah we did that shit too Lust. Did it to one of my buddies, and he started drooling all over like 'Sloth' from the goonies.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Professional Poster

Yeah we did that shit too Lust. Did it to one of my buddies, and he started drooling all over like 'Sloth' from the goonies.
    Yeah, that was so fucked. I remember looking at my friends face as he pushed on my chest thinking this isn't going to work, then gradually he started disappearing and I was out in some shit scarry little world, nasty shit

Junior Poster

Yeah, I had those sentiments exactly, I'm just glad we never did it drunk, one of us might have started hurling or something like that

Professional Poster

Yeah, I had those sentiments exactly, I'm just glad we never did it drunk, one of us might have started hurling or something like that
    Did you ever do the chicken stratch bullshit or blood brothers?

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    Blackhaze....wtf does your avatar mean? Did you come up with that?

LOL.
    http://sexy.namedecoder.com/
    insert name. pick a picture. tada. instant avy.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

5 Star Poster

What is rape - simply put non-consensual penetration.

Like has anyone followed the indictment of the Orange County, CA indictment of Sherriff Corona? The whole affair started about 4 years ago when 3 boys around 18-19 got a slutty classmate who was 16 or 17 drunk and gang banged her on a pool table and videotaped it.

Naturally the video got out... the boys father was one of the undersherriffs, they tried to bury it, which resulted in some other questionable things coming to light, and now the boys are in prison (I think) and the Sherriff may join them soon.

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Which is a lesson - never, ever videotape sex unless you have a signed model release and ID copy.

And my rule for video or bdsm play or any play is if anybody ever says the words NO, or STOP, everything stops right then. If it's a bdsm date, it's over. If it's a video we stop and make sure what the intention was, sometime people say things in the heat of the moment, but in a video we'd have approval to continue on camera.

Veteran Poster

Couple of questions,

1 what if your in bed one night totally pissed and some girl comes in your room gets in your bed and has her way to cheers from your friends who took photos with their phones ? .You never consented to it is she a rapist and are my mates co-conspirators?? Or if some fat bird knows you wouldn't touch her with your meaty pleaser sober so she sneakily waits unit you is drunk buys you a few more drinks and has her way? And you wake up with a giant love bite on your neck. Is she a rapist?

2 some seventeen yr old girl is being passed around your mates .(legal age in the uk) . She is pissed a lot of the time, she never said no though and seemed to be enjoying herself . Her mum complains but only because SHE was the one who used to be passed about. Can the mum say we raped her or get this girl to say we did because the powers that be told her to fuck off and not to bother them again ? Would like five of us go to jail?