Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default THE HATERS BALL !!!!!!

see we talk a lot about girls hating on the guys at parties and clubs. i don't want to talk about that..i want to discuss with u man on man hating...if i was jwbl and gone through what i have i would be an experienced club brawler...let me give you some real examples....then feel free to add your own or comment on this thread...

i am at the party with a girl i had recently started dating...we are hanging out and having a good time...next i see this guy i know whisper in her ear while i am bringing back our drinks...so i ask what does he want...her reply is are you going home to fuck him tonight...i know this person and he has seen us come and leave like 3 separate times...what kind of game is that....? ohhh so i see this person out months after we broke up...i am like she is single and now lives right by u ....ohhh no not for me...but u wanted to fuck her brains out when i was dating her...the nerve!!!!

next is another drunk guy who is always trying with someone i am with...he tried with the girl above and also with this other girl we were dating...we are at Sunny's pageant..i am sitting with her and Alanah's mother... i go to get her mom some water and to come back with this guy in my chair....this happens to me all the time...this guy just looks at me..i am like excuse me !!! he had also emailed her later from the chats sending his naked pics doing his best derrick zoolander impersonation..am i just invisible..

another good one of total disrespect was when we were at the vip at vapor...we are having a great time and she goes to get us drinks...this guy asks if i am a client and if he minds if he asks her 4 a lap dance..my face turns bright red...

then there is another common occurrence from the yellow backed chaser....when they see us at the party and don't come up to her...they come online to hate on me from the chats...i didn't want to come up to u when u were with that dork....hmmmm thinking i am a client...does clients have drinks bought to u from the ladies...at vapor, i don't think so !!!!if u have any sack come up while i am standing there....which leads me up to the example where i really almost lost it...

i went to san diego to see my gf who i hadn't seen in months...she takes me to some gay bar to see her friend perform drag...i dont care at this point i am just happy to see her....this dude just comes up rapping to her like i am not there....he looks at me and he can see some veins popping...hes like excuse me i am trying to talk to your friend.....i am like i am her motherfucking bf that just flew 3000 miles to see her.... i guess all the str8 guys hang out at gay clubs , lmao...what made it worse is that she didn't ask him to leave...at that point they both could of gotten a steel chair to the face.....i mean i am jet lagged and fuming but don't want lose my cool like that...

that is what lead to my comment to the topic of "dumbest thing u said to talk her out of sex".... when we get home i am like fuck you i dont even know why i came and want to leave....what i will add on this topic is this input...you may look better than me or be bigger or have more money than me.....i may look like nothing to you but i will always win... i never stoop to petty things to get ass or get a girl to like me by hating on another....i will add more later but for now dig in

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

It's all about honor and respect. Not fake stupid stuff. That's a two way street, I might add.

(secret transmission, heh)

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I just found my new sig
    sorry Danny

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

OMG that fucking avatar....i almost lost my lunch....

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Default Re: THE HATERS BALL !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    he had also emailed her later from the chats sending his naked pics doing his best derrick zoolander impersonation..

Thought I would help you make your point.

i think with that picture many people know who the guy is from the parties ,lol...

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

i had this shit happen 2 times in my life. One time the chick was a GG stripper that I'm glad I didn't sleep with, the guy that cock-blocked me for her pussy ended up getting her pregnant that same night, I saw her a few years ago: she was screaming at her kids then looked and said "don't I know you?" to which I responded "no, you don't"

the other time I was at this shit spot I HATE going to named Atlantis in Queens, NY
    this crossdresser approached me (she's in a bunch of the party photos, but I won't say who) and this gay stripper working the club that night jumped in front of me to talk to her, I was ecstatic I really wasn't interested, but the shit was cute.........

I don't pay mind to haters, because at the end of the day they always lose, getting some pussy one night doesn't always guarantee a "W" it just guarantees that the hater was more anxious than I was. I love my haters because 9 times out of 10 they take a future headache off of my hands.

oh and HWBS

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

love that dude yo ..he cracks me up on mtv...

I feel your pain HB. That kind of stuff's happened to all of us.
    I had a similar experience with someone I thought I trusted.
    We were at a wedding reception, this guy from Europe was all in her face while we were holding hands!
    I said calmly to him "She came here with me, she's leaving with me. Got it?"
    The bitch says to me "why did you have to get all violent?"
    HUH?
    Several things occurred to me then, Sometimes it's best to just say what's bugging ya, most chicks (TG and GG) are ATTENTION WHORES and a slut is a slut is a slut.
    Sluts are fine except when they pretend to be in a meaningful relationship.
    Is it in their body language?
    Do sluts feel that once they have your dedication, you are now not worthy and they let it show?
    Do they think you are somehow low class for falling for trash like them?
    I really don't know for sure, but slut is a slut is a slut.
    So I've diagnosed myself with S.A.D.D. - Slut Attention Deficit Disorder.

I guess I've just dated too many working girls that I don't even notice this shit half the time. About 4 years ago I was dating a fairly "famous" working girl and it was happening like 8 times a night when we went out (maybe I'm underestimating that number).

PS Atlantis....... hahahahahahahaha.

Just because you don't know about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist: http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...=asc&start=158