Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Student by day. tutor by night.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Platinum Poster

i put a DR. sign on my door between 9-5 and help unlucky pregnant girls out w/ my favorite wire hanger
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Professional Poster

Wake up around 9:30, stretch for 30 minutes, ride a stationary bike for another 30. Usually work from home or catch a train to NYC if there are meetings to attend. I run the operating side of my family's foundation. Deals with troubled kids in Ct. Got a phone attached to my ear for 6 hours a day.

Alright Then.

Professional Poster

I am a network consultant, so while I dont get to sleep in till noon, I do get to sleep till around 8:00 or 8:30. I check my e-mail and reply to them if i have to. Somtimes I do a little online reaserch, maybe login to HA to see what is going on and then leave the house sometime between 9:00 and noon. I drive about 100 miles a day, so I only actually work for about 5 hrs. I usually get home between 5:00 and 7:00. I go to the gym after I get home, although I don't get there near as much as I should. Then I usually go see my girl or just go home and space out on the TV. To me it is a lot better than sitting behind a desk for 8 hours. I think I would go nuts if I had a job like that.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i put a DR. sign on my door between 9-5 and help unlucky pregnant girls out w/ my favorite wire hanger

Ewwwwwwwww LOL.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Cool Ecsatatic... You seem pretty worthy in the field. I started on MS Frontpage LOL, now I am using Dreamweaver and am starting to experiement with and integrate some coding, via the built-in editor. It seems that WYSIWYG is much a much quicker method though. What do you think some of the pros and cons might be with a WYSIWYG, Vs. your preferred method?
    I just draw everything out in photoshop, slice it, and then code it in Dreamweaver, if you can call that coding. BUt I do know enough coding to make everything work, install scripts, shit like that. I couldnt imagine coding 100% without dreamweaver. It jsut makes everything quicker. Im just trying to learn to php so I can make bigger sites without having to create whole new pages every time I want to do an update

[quote="SexyMagdi"]
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCDO
    Plus I dont score very much cause it seems there arnet that many guys or girls that are into TS's.
    Damn I was in Puerto Rico Last year just hoping to run into a girl like you Magdi

There is only one person in the world who is going to decide what I am going to do and that's me-
    Don't worry about Me- I am Charles Foster Kane. Don't worry about me.

Rookie Poster

$eller

I own and run a comic book shop... Pretty common in France.
    Lot's of students coming and messing around, bargainning for low prices !
    Usual day to day shit !

Life is too short to remove the USB device safely !

Junior Poster

[quote="tall, dark & Handsome"]
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMagdi
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCDO
    Plus I dont score very much cause it seems there arnet that many guys or girls that are into TS's.
    Damn I was in Puerto Rico Last year just hoping to run into a girl like you Magdi
    Oh that really sucks sweety. But I moved to Puerto Rico resently so we wouldnt of met anyway. lol