Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Ecsatatic what do you use for software? Dreamweaver??

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Junior Poster

Its a rutine for me. I wake up go to college then get home do homework if any. Once Im done I do my exercises that work and shape my sexy body. hehehe then I shower, of course eat when needed. I either watch TV or surf the net. On the weekends I hang out with friends or go tot the mall or the movies. But there are sometimes different things, like go to the salon, or pic up some freinds to go hang out, or babysit.

Veteran Poster

I mean, this might sound like a crazy question, but Magdi, are you a TS or GG? Just asking, Im kinda confused.

And since you're in Puerto Rico, whats everyone listening to out there? Only reason I ask is because my best friend is a dj, and everyone has been playing the same songs for the past like 3 months

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LBCDO
    I mean, this might sound like a crazy question, but Magdi, are you a TS or GG? Just asking, Im kinda confused.

And since you're in Puerto Rico, whats everyone listening to out there? Only reason I ask is because my best friend is a dj, and everyone has been playing the same songs for the past like 3 months
    Im a TS sweety. Um Regeaton. its the Latino rap. I dont like it, its always the same beat and I barely understand anything the guys rapping about.

Junior Poster

Well, for me, if I have slept the night before, either work with my pops, or go out looking for a new job, however, like today, I had nothing going on, so I was up all night last night and I feel like I got smacked in the head with a ballpeen hammer.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Veteran Poster

Yea, my boy spins reggaeton. In ATL we dont get the same music thats off the island, so we're left guessing. I have family there, but they live en campo, so they really arent that much house. Do you know a radio station that I can look up and try to hear whats playing? Any sites that everyone in PR is going to to see whats playing at the club? DeLaGhetto and Joel y Randy are the main artist being heard out here.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

What does everyone do all day?
    Trabajo.

Junior Poster

Yea, my boy spins reggaeton. In ATL we dont get the same music thats off the island, so we're left guessing. I have family there, but they live en campo, so they really arent that much house. Do you know a radio station that I can look up and try to hear whats playing? Any sites that everyone in PR is going to to see whats playing at the club? DeLaGhetto and Joel y Randy are the main artist being heard out here.
    No sorry sweety. I wish I could help but I dont listen to Reggaeton. And every club I go to thats what they are playing so I dont stay very long. Plus I dont score very much cause it seems there arnet that many guys or girls that are into TS's.

Veteran Poster

SHHIIIIITTTT, I would say a lot of my puerto rican [at least 50%] homeboys here in ATL are into TSs. And I usually find out from little slips. My best homeboy is from PR, and we were walking around Mexico and a TS called him into the car, and he was all ready to ride out, but another one of my friends clocked her and told him what was up and he tried to play it off.

Here in ATL is different I guess, but they do say that this is the new "Gay Capital". The club I go to every thursday is kinda mixed, Straight, Gay, and TS, but its supposed to be a straight night. And there really arent problems.

I got a boy that is from Naranjito who has a titi that is a TS, imma ask what clubs she goes to. I seen a picture of her and her friends at some club in PR. Ill let you know!

Junior Poster

SHHIIIIITTTT, I would say a lot of my puerto rican [at least 50%] homeboys here in ATL are into TSs. And I usually find out from little slips. My best homeboy is from PR, and we were walking around Mexico and a TS called him into the car, and he was all ready to ride out, but another one of my friends clocked her and told him what was up and he tried to play it off.

Here in ATL is different I guess, but they do say that this is the new "Gay Capital". The club I go to every thursday is kinda mixed, Straight, Gay, and TS, but its supposed to be a straight night. And there really arent problems.

I got a boy that is from Naranjito who has a titi that is a TS, imma ask what clubs she goes to. I seen a picture of her and her friends at some club in PR. Ill let you know!
    Oh thanks a lot honey. KISS KISS