Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    PartlyCloudy for managing to keep it real without actually writing anything!
    LOL he participates in the sports section..
    Nope - not that he doesn't participate - he just finds the perfect images so he doesn't have to write.

LOL... Thanks for the nomination, MBF. I can see from your list and other names that have been added since then that I am in good company (I mean that, guys).

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Night Rider
    PartlyCloudy for managing to keep it real without actually writing anything!
    LOL he participates in the sports section..
    Nope - not that he doesn't participate - he just finds the perfect images so he doesn't have to write.
    a picture is worth a thousand words so we're right to nominate him!

Gold Poster

Default Re: guys of HA.com that KEEP IT REAL

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    Quote Originally Posted by mbf

guys who DONT change their minds or switch sides when there is no overwhelming reason to do so
    come on dog, Night Rider constantly flip flops when he thinks someone is extending some sort of olive branch...I don't think you know what keeping it real truly means...

I'm not saying he's the only one, but that part of his personality stands out amongst the others on your criteria...

I'm sure he will come in here with his usual flames that a 10-year-old could come up with, but I'm just "keeping it real"...

that being said...THIS IS THE INTERNET...nobody is keeping it real on here...keep it real in the streets, motherfuckers...
    No, I do tell it how it is. I've never said I keep it real, but u know I do! That's ur biggest problem with me, the fact that I tell u how much of a dick u are. U may keep it real in the comic stores but online u come across as a complete wanker. Ur always running about this place hi-jacking threads because u've ran out of comic books to read. Do me a favour and fuck off.

I'm sure u'll be keeping it real when the HA loser list comes out u fucking twat.

Gold Poster

predicta.....nah, I don't need to finish that...

how many people on here have you been "cool" with, and they post something you regard as even mildly insulting to you, and then you turn around and attack them in a profanity-laden tirade? that is what I was referring to...

like I said, keep it real in the streets...your fake European ass wouldn't last 5 minutes around my way, I'd have the Latin Queens making you their bitch, I wouldn't even fuck with calling my Kings...
    Yea, because Belfast is such a nice place to live Ur the biggest faggot on here behind legend and u think ur from the fucking ghetto. Ur kings and queens??? What the fuck are u on about? Is this something u fantasize about where ur the submissive guy in a gimp suit bowing down to ur kings and queens. Fuck off u tosser. The more u talk the more votes ur getting for HA biggest loser.

Junior Poster

Alright, Night Rider, Dark thanos... here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mills_lane_fight_376.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	143157  

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

I may not say much but I dont lie when I do. I just keep shut because I only want my jokes to offend.

You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.

Default Re: guys of HA.com that KEEP IT REAL

..nobody is keeping it real on here......
    In which case neither are you, kiddo, so take your pathetic, mindless bickering somewhere else. You've got several other threads full of puerile, vapid, intellectually bankrupt drivel already for you to wallow in. I promise I won't follow.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

thanks for the nomination NightRider ; but, as MacShreach has been gentleman enough to point out , i must respectfully decline the honor. Damn, I should see a MOD sometime about changing my rank to HA.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    thanks for the nomination NightRider ; but, as MacShreach has been gentleman enough to point out , i must respectfully decline the honor. Damn, I should see a MOD sometime about changing my rank to HA.
    Says it right there, girl: "Hot Hung Angel." And it's the truth. Or are you just teasing us?

(It's nice to see you again, Trish. I hope you've had a good summer and all is well with you?)