Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Ohhh No you didn't LOL

Since you last called, wrote or attempted to be anything but mean to me ( which was about a year ago ) I have learned a few tricks. That including fisting!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dirty_white_glove_972.jpg 
Views:	2521 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	143027  

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes are as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

Junior Poster

^^ The above dirty glove graphic would be wicked sweet if photoshopped into a pic of two cats staring each other down, with the same caption of course.... damn, it would be perfect for this topic too.

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Veteran Poster

" Tranny Abuse 1 " starring Vicki Richer and Danielle Foxxx

" We always get to the sky but it's never far enough to reach the stars or even a cloud for that matter. Our dreams and hopes are as shallow as a puddle of merky water " . DF

Professional Poster

Vicki - that 13" X 7" - was that 13" wide?

Silver Poster

They´re joking

Veteran Poster

I Really Really Love This Board. You Could Never Make This Stuff Up.
    Hot Trannies Telling Each Other How Much Cock They Can Take,Beautiful
    Tattooed Trannies That Just Had Boob Jobs Telling Guys To Fuck Off. All Sorts Of Crazies. Flame Wars Exploding.Just Really Nice People Going Crazy.
    It's Great. What A Family.

Veteran Poster

No this is no joke! She has been trying me for over a year and now we must show you who the dirtiest tranny performer really is. She wants to be all fetishy and this and that with those pictures of her taking DC's 10" cock with mascara all over her face due to her inability to deep throat more then 7 inches and not gag. She will step down from her high horse for this one and get on my horse size dildo soon!

5 Star Poster

Danielle, you can't win. I have been a practicing mystic for the dark art of Chinese colon stretching called Fai Dau (FIE DOW). In this art, the recipient is taught to ignore all pain and concentrate on expanding her anus mentally. In the 12th century, this art was commonly practiced by the wives of the Chai Wu Tan Warriors. These warriors were very large in both girth and length, some stories at the time, although clearly untrue, say they were bred from horses. Unfortunately, their size was so great that their wives were unable to allow them total entry utilizing vaginal intercourse. The wives practiced Fai Dau in order to accomodate these warriors anally... to their balls.

I am a 3rd level Fai Dau apprentice and have received cocks that some might consider extreme. I have given my partners extreme satisfaction with my anal manueverability, depth, and interior muscular contractions. Danielle, you are no match for me.

Junior Poster

Holy shit... this is starting to sound like a duel to the deat... and the samurai swords are in the pants!

"What we've got here, is failure to communicate... some men you just can't reach; so you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it, well, he gets it. I don't like it anymore then you men."

Veteran Poster

Big words won't get you anywhere whore! I am edumecated in the art of kickin yo azz and Cholo Ass Banggin hoe!
    I have been to the cutz many times, and with my new pimped out ride it is very easy to pick up men outside Home Depot who seek to work HARD for what they have, as soon as I smell cheesie dick I grab my Ritz, you on other hand - gag at the sight of dick magma. Any edumecated whore knows that dick magma is very good for the skin.

Your AssholeArts training will not save you this time Richter Son!